Honor should be Fixed

Hey all,

Forgot to mention it because it was the last thing I quick did before heading to bed last night... (8 hours ago)
I should have fixed honor on the servers... Let me know if it's not saving now or something... The talents and such should save now too.

Please let me know if the data you may not have been syncing prior in the week(s) is now syncing as of the last 8 hours or so.

Thanks,
Jesse

Azeh, Jake, Good Lub and 5 others like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

I've seen people say this numerous times in multiple threads but it was never the subject of the thread. I'd say it's true.

I mean once again. Has this always been a thing? I don't even see in the DB where it would be storing that stuff... As there is no columns for it unless it's one of these generic named columns that have just an array of numbers like [4342,2313,342] then probably have zero notes in the code as to what each value represents....

Just now, Nomadox said:

Since windmere tried to fuck the server over, every time I relog my war rating and war kills reset. This happens for everyone else as well

Yeah correct, that's what this was related to.. It's issues with how apparently the database was hosted on an older version "Back in the day", then at some point 5.7.16 was installed... and it's an issue with dates. However, the servers and the forums all have to go down for that adjustment to take place. I had to re-import that data which it didn't like happening... Not sure how it was updated. However, it looks like at one point too someone managed to fuck up something that caused some old accounts to have some odd data syncs or something back in 2017 and such...

Ghouh and Feenix like this
10 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Uh, I mean honestly. it looks like they may sync now. I'm not 100% sure where they get stored... However, it's probably this?? lol f3c8c71d6805af3a38213794fb1cd63a.png I mean if you play soon and find it working, let me know. Would be cool. Thanks.

Yeah stats are stored in that array

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Hey all,

Forgot to mention it because it was the last thing I quick did before heading to bed last night... (8 hours ago)
I should have fixed honor on the servers... Let me know if it's not saving now or something... The talents and such should save now too.

Please let me know if the data you may not have been syncing prior in the week(s) is now syncing as of the last 8 hours or so.

Thanks,
Jesse

thanks for fixing it hopefully but aswell as what about all the honor we all lost because of this issue is their anyway to comp it yet or has that not been implemented

I died and respawned at gang rebel, deciding it was time to hand in the shiny badge and put on the dirty rebel balaclava since honor had not been fixed.

I shook the rebel man's hand and bought myself an MK-1.

My gang member turns and looks at me, "Hey Maaqs, did you hear? @Jesse just fixed the honor for BH's."

No... I hadn't heard.

LokelE8.gif-

Edited by Maaqs
BSuzinator, Big Fred and Jesse like this
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kryptonthegamer said:

Downing script still downs you in 1 hit lmfao

@Jesse

It's as sensitive as it's gonna get. Not sure what you are expecting exactly so hard to give you a decent response. Nor do you provide anything to formulate anything off to really give a response. So okay, thanks.

Thread is also about honor, not a downing script.

Just now, Jesse said:

It's as sensitive as it's gonna get. Not sure what you are expecting exactly so hard to give you a decent response. Nor do you provide anything to formulate anything off to really give a response. So okay, thanks.

Thread is also about honor, not a downing script.

Ignore Krypton he's a bot

https://clips.twitch.tv/DifficultThankfulCaterpillarKevinTurtle

Edited by Google™
Big Fred and Nino Brown like this