Suggestions for the new Dev Team

Hello,

as Asylum is now under a new administration and a new development team, i intend to contribute to the community by making a few suggestions that are easily implemented into the game, all of them are just some of Arma assets that are not in use, i will begin with vehicles and then move to weapons, please, do understand that these changes are not meta-defining(not my intention anyway) but just different ways players can do already existing activities.
I apologize for any grammar mistakes as english is not my native language.

Vehicles

Fuel Trucks
I believe all the "Fuel" variants of already existing vehicles should be added (Fuel Truck, Zamak Fuel and HEMTT Fuel), in Arma these trucks can refuel nearby vehicles, i would imagine the best use for these would be with helicopters.
Zamak Fuel(has a civillian variant)

JQdAaC5.jpg

HEMTT(Covered)
Why not ?

7OX7AMs.jpg

Tempest (Fuel and Transport)
The Tempest is mostly the same as the HEMTT, but it looks cooler.
Gl9Gogf.jpg
tVkDw2D.jpg
Weapons

Type 115
A 6.5 rifle, i think it should be a bit more expensive than the Katiba as it is mostly just a better Katiba(of course, don't add the .50 BW rounds).

sdtpu67.jpg

CAR-95-1
Middle ground between a rifle and a LMG, the magazine holds 100 rounds and it has an integrated bipod, good weapon, not overpowered due to the low caliber (5.8mm)

nSwHVt6.jpg

ADR-97 TR 5.7mm and the ADR-97 5.7mm
Submachine gun, the TR version supports scopes and the normal version has a integrated one

hpclXku.jpg
8CEkBWa.jpg

Camouflage
I believe players should be able to use variants of the currently available vehicles but with a camouflage pattern(Zamak, Truck, Van) this however was not a very keen idea of the old devs, as they didn't asylum to feel like a warzone, with camo pattern vehicles driving left and right, and i more or less agree, because of that, camo pattern vehicles should be either more expensive, only available at rebel outposts or illegal, meaning cops could seize them at any moment(but i think this is the worst option, but in any case players have the possibility of using camo vehicle, it's just more risky).

EDIT: Yes, i've not played recently, sorry for suggestign anything already in the game, disregard those, look for what can be added.

Edited by Berus
Removing duplicated
Mr. Linux and Big Bird like this