need girl advice (srs)

Daryl Dixon

so the other night my wife and her boyfriend came home espeshally drunk (wich is fine i like for them to hav a good time) and they came in2 my office and saw me playing video games as i usually do after a long day at work (mongolian throat singing coach) when they saw me they kept yellin at me and telling me i was such loser for playin video games even tho it is a passion of mind. they were yellin so loud and being disrespectful and have don this many times before.  but this time it was over the edge becasue it was in front of my wifes son.  if i am to be a good role model for him i cant let them disrespec me like that. he even looked at me afterwords and said "ur a fuckin goober".  i was absolutly devastated.  what should i do in this situation? i cant continue to live like this with this disrespec and abuse.  should i leave? i just love my wife so much

Just now, Daryl Dixon said:

so the other night my wife and her boyfriend came home espeshally drunk (wich is fine i like for them to hav a good time) and they came in2 my office and saw me playing video games as i usually do after a long day at work (mongolian throat singing coach) when they saw me they kept yellin at me and telling me i was such loser for playin video games even tho it is a passion of mind. they were yellin so loud and being disrespectful and have don this many times before.  but this time it was over the edge becasue it was in front of my wifes son.  if i am to be a good role model for him i cant let them disrespec me like that. he even looked at me afterwords and said "ur a fuckin goober".  i was absolutly devastated.  what should i do in this situation? i cant continue to live like this with this disrespec and abuse.  should i leave? i just love my wife so much

drop her like 3rd period french