Just now, MetelChest said:

I love this sever and what the new devs are doing but we have to fix the issue of trying to play and the sever just randomly locking and crapping out, I have lost so much gear from the sever just crapping out and a cop or something coming up and putting me in jail. Its getting old.  

Might as well get used to it, that has been the same for a while.

5 minutes ago, MetelChest said:

I love this sever and what the new devs are doing but we have to fix the issue of trying to play and the sever just randomly locking and crapping out, I have lost so much gear from the sever just crapping out and a cop or something coming up and putting me in jail. Its getting old.  

The Devs #1 priority right now it seems is to fix the server performance. I'm sure they will find the issue and fix it as soon as possible with what resources they have. You have to remember at the end of the day we have people volunteering to Dev for Asylum it's not some multi million organization where they can find and fix bugs instantly.

Blake. and Jake like this
22 minutes ago, Tyler said:

The Devs #1 priority right now it seems is to fix the server performance. I'm sure they will find the issue and fix it as soon as possible with what resources they have. You have to remember at the end of the day we have people volunteering to Dev for Asylum it's not some multi million organization where they can find and fix bugs instantly.

Facts, but I mean I know WitZ (A good developer) offered to contribute to Asylum and help them out. He messaged Mitch about it and Mitch said he'd speak to Bada/Clint about it and like 4 weeks later I message Clint and he said he's never heard of WitZ before. How I see it is, no they're not a multi million dollar company. But if they're not able to pay that many people then wouldn't they take every single person who is offering to contribute? I mean in my opinion if every single one of them were so completely dedicated to getting it done (Performance fixed) then they would do everything they can to get more and more people to try to fix stuff. (Aka more developers/contributors)

Edited by Google™
52 minutes ago, MetelChest said:

I appreciate your support. The development team is actively working on the servers and to resolve these issues. The problems continue but so does the hard work behind the scenes. The biggest problem is that these issues are extremely hard to reproduce in a test environment. As it stands now, when we get word that a server is suffering performance issues. We literally have to throw a dart at the board to guess what caused it. When they look at the performance status of a server, they can see why it crashed. However, there is no glowing red button that describes what caused the memory etc to sky rocket. As many of you have seen, the locked server is a automated response to a server that self reports the server side FPS are below par. Its become evident that sometimes, the locking of the server allows it to catch up and recover. When the server recovers we hope to get a restart issued with a decent timer to allow people to prepare for said restart. Please continue to afford us your unwavering support. Your kind words keeps everyone going.

Thank you,

Staff

P.s this was typed on my phone..apologies if there are some typos and the flow feels off..