Server 4 poll

Should we bring back a 4th server  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Should we bring back a 4th server

• we should bring back a 4th server
    • we should not bring back a 4th server

Had the ownership not changed I wouldn't be suggesting this. The return of a 4th server (altis not other maps) would give us another server to use while 1 or 2 others are lagging. It would make the experience much more enjoyable because as of this point in time, if one server crashes people tend to mass switch onto another server and typically that one crashes soon enough too.

Edit: I would like to add that it would make the experience more enjoyable as a whole while the devs figure out what the problems are. Asylums population is on the rise and in a better position then it has been in a very long time. @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwood

Edited by Steve
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

As others said, we have a hard time keeping 3 full, let alone 4.  

When we are stable and we start seeing full servers we can make a choice on bringing up a 4th server.

all the servers are full at night and they are also laggy sometimes , might as well give it a chance for a week 

Just now, skrood` said:

all the servers are full at night and they are also laggy sometimes , might as well give it a chance for a week 

I would not be so simple to just try it for a week and then take it back down nor would it make sense because I would imagine they would have to pay for another box.

1 hour ago, Eazy Reformed Good Boy said:

Clearly the opinion of someone who's worse than 2014 players.

I agree though. With all these new suggestions floating in it's hard to keep up for the developers. Half of them will be overlooked.

On adding the 4th server, would be a no go.

Edited by Atmosphere