Some content ideas

6c80a2b4a6280adacd1637567121c077.png

d51d8b68bbb167e2ed63d36bfced76f5.png

(Cargo doesn't have sidelights in image due to oversight in production of images)

When spawning these in as the Gendarmerie blufor variants they have a really awesome horn which could prove problematic as police sirens are initiation on asylum. This function would have to be looked into for feasibility reasons.

66ae90c33d8ba377152f48059c73451d.png

Two things are on display both from the tanks dlc (probably the only things we could possibly add) which are the CSAT tanker helmet (Armor 1) and the AAF tanker fatigues. I do believe these would be interesting additions to the server with the AAF and NATO pilot coveralls thrown in there for more clothing variety.

Just my 2 cents on some possible "content" and donor additions for the current moment. Place your thoughts below, as I am sure to see them being ever so pleasant...

Mr.Purple likes this
Just now, Raza said:

@ColtonB205Personally, van is a reskin of the existing vans in Asylum. And helmets would add more variety but look ghetto imho. What level of armor (if any) are the fatigues and helmet?

#IWantMyP90

Not looking for the skin only the add-ons (lights, reflective tape) the helmet I stated was 1. I did not check the fatigues but I do believe they are not armored like almost all CSAT clothing items are.

34 minutes ago, ColtonB205 said:

Not looking for the skin only the add-ons (lights, reflective tape) the helmet I stated was 1. I did not check the fatigues but I do believe they are not armored like almost all CSAT clothing items are.

They do not have armor, there used to be a way to exploit them in the game although I forget how they did it.