Where did Strafe go or whatever that game mode where you can make asylum cash ? A king of the hill type of game mode ? The money on asylum is hard can we get a server like this added that only goes live at like 3 pm to 7 pm (whatever timezone) .

This will help resolve the money thing as long as it is balanced enough .

This time make it altis maybe a vote where you can vote which city . OR AN A&D WHICH WILL GET ALOT OF ACTION FROM CARTEL FIGHTERS

no tanks or fancy guns just the same as a altis life server .

Maybe kill streaks where you can buy a armed 50. cal .

This is what I was thinking could benefit the server alot if it is up during weekends more people will have money to fight cartels just have it up during the week and during the weekend people will have money for fights on server ... More fights / action = more montage = more pop = Asylum beating Olympus for good

Maybe 5k per kill 1k per death ? make it a A&D and people will 100 % show ... Also people will go and dupe friends when their is cash .... Maybe get a small staff team for this server only as it will help them get staff on the big one where they have to be on the a&d / rotate their times around so they are on the whole time ... They can get A name tag or something to watch for anyone trying to just dupe cash ...

14 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

not hard to make ... hard to keep ... Mk1s are 11k on this server ... the only drug I see on here is meth being used ... Balanced btw

11k for an MK1 is pretty cheap imo. Meth is absolutely insane money, but if you’re hurting for cash, cocaine is pretty decent too. Scotch is also like 10% the risk of meth. 

Strife is dead and buried, Gnashes himself mentioned the code for it was god awful. 

Edited by Boris
Sp0on likes this
Just now, Obliteration said:

I mean with no tempest device ... this server is aids with money

It takes me about an hour to fully collect and store 550 of one meth ingredient. It then takes me roughly 2 hours to cook and sell it all. This is all mostly AFK while I’m tabbed out with Netflix and Runescape. That’s 1.1m I can make per 5 hours. That seems like a good time to money ratio to me personally. 

I wouldn’t say no to a tempest device as long as it’s expensive. 

Big Bird and Maaqs like this
Just now, Boris said:

It takes me about an hour to fully collect and store 550 of one meth ingredient. It then takes me roughly 2 hours to cook and sell it all. This is all mostly AFK while I’m tabbed out with Netflix and Runescape. That’s 1.1m I can make per 5 hours. That seems like a good time to money ratio to me personally. 

I wouldn’t say no to a tempest device as long as it’s expensive. 

1.1 in 8 hours .... hmm idk about that ... there are plenty of people who do this to you must die a bit

Just now, Boris said:

5 hours, not 8. I die sometimes and i'm not super efficient, but as I said, i'm usually tabbed out.

idk ... this server is the only server I see with alot of grind to it ... I think everything but meth should be raised ALOT ... A coke in a box truck is like 30 k I think that right there is sad ... you have to hand pick and also process and make 30k ?!?!? I mean cmon ... atleast 40 k

idk ... this server is the only server I see with alot of grind to it ... I think everything but meth should be raised ALOT ... A coke in a box truck is like 30 k I think that right there is sad ... you have to hand pick and also process and make 30k ?!?!? I mean cmon ... atleast 40 k

Have you tried doing fed smash and grabs? Or maybe joining a gang for meth runs and bank runs? Money comes fairly easy as long as you're playing. There's always the option of contacting someone outside the game for a cash infusion if the grind really isn't for you.

Sp0on likes this
Just now, Boris said:

Have you tried doing fed smash and grabs? Or maybe joining a gang for meth runs and bank runs? Money comes fairly easy as long as you're playing. There's always the option of contacting someone outside the game for a cash infusion if the grind really isn't for you.

I know alot of people do buy money with money ... but like thats no fun wheres the grind ? and also a waste of money ... Fed smash and grabs ? cmon thats dumb it does make money but it shouldnt be a thing seems like a bug to me ... Its a server not real life I shouldnt have to sit and play for so long doing runs . I think atleast a 4 hour grind should get you 400 k + ... Doing anything

Edited by Obliteration
4 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

I know alot of people do buy money with money ... but like thats no fun wheres the grind ? and also a waste of money ... Fed smash and grabs ? cmon thats dumb it does make money but it shouldnt be a thing seems like a bug to me ... Its a server not real life I shouldnt have to sit and play for so long doing runs . I think atleast a 4 hour grind should get you 400 k + ... Doing anything

honestly i think Boris has made some valid points. you should look into joining a gang.

The FSM is taking on new people and they work along side with the FSA (when they arent killing cops). There are massive bank robberies, feds and meth runs that we do EVERY day.

once you get the hang of being on the server more you'll see that money isnt that hard to make. shit even taking the risk of getting a loadout and going to rob others doing drugs can be worth the risk.

3 hours ago, Obliteration said:

this server is aids with money

2 hours ago, Obliteration said:

this server is the only server I see with alot of grind to it ... I think everything but meth should be raised ALOT ... A coke in a box truck is like 30 k I think that right there is sad ... you have to hand pick and also process and make 30k ?!?!? I mean cmon ... atleast 40 k

I know alot of people do buy money with money ... but like thats no fun wheres the grind ? 

You must be on some other shit, because you're complaining about grinding for money, but then literally say this ^. Money is insanely easy to come by.

Legal

• Excavating - There are spots you can excavate with a vehicle. Grab a box truck, your swimming gear, an SDAR, and watch some Netflix / YT videos.
  • Vermins - Another step was added (processing the salt) but to my knowledge, it's still decent, legal money.
  • I haven't tried it myself, but perhaps Oil running with the Zamak / Hemmt fuel. Look on the map for "Oil Field."

Illegal

• Coke isn't that bad for some quick cash, but it does get camped quite a bit by civs and cops alike. 
  • Gun running - Katibas (Opium + Iron Ore) can add up pretty quickly in terms of cash.
  • Meth - If you want to see your bank account rise like Fortnite stock. If you don't own Drug Cartel, cooking 40 meth cocktails at a time is the best cook per return (34 back with talent). Also, Infamy talents to increase the payout from illegal sales = more money. Joining a gang can increase sales of illegal goods (scotch, drugs) if the gang has the gang perks.
  • Scotch - IMO, the best money maker. You buy 2 of the 3 ingredients (though collecting salt water does work) so the gathering process is faster, and then it just idles in a house making you money.

Not sure if you're somewhat new / starting out, but one thing I've learned from all my hours -> Side Chat can be your best friend. Map -> Players -> 8 Envy on and 5 cops? You best believe I'm waiting for Envy to start a bank / fed / prison break before I head to Meth Lab / Coke pro / whatever. 17 cops logged on? You better stick with legal activities if you're trying to make money. As far as maintaining money, that's all on you and you alone managing your income / expenses.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Maaqs
Romulus, Azeh, Mason and 1 other like this
32 minutes ago, Maaqs said:

You must be on some other shit, because you're complaining about grinding for money, but then literally say this ^. Money is insanely easy to come by.

Legal

• Excavating - There are spots you can excavate with a vehicle. Grab a box truck, your swimming gear, an SDAR, and watch some Netflix / YT videos.
  • Vermins - Another step was added (processing the salt) but to my knowledge, it's still decent, legal money.
  • I haven't tried it myself, but perhaps Oil running with the Zamak / Hemmt fuel. Look on the map for "Oil Field" on the map.

Illegal

• Coke isn't that bad for some quick cash, but it does get camped quite a bit by civs and cops alike. 
  • Gun running - Katibas (Opium + Iron Ore) can add up pretty quickly in terms of cash.
  • Meth - If you want to see your bank account rise like Fortnite stock. If you don't own Drug Cartel, cooking 40 meth cocktails at a time is the best cook per return (34 back with talent). Also, Infamy talents to increase the payout from illegal sales = more money. Joining a gang can increase sales of illegal goods (scotch, drugs) if the gang has the gang perks.
  • Scotch - IMO, the best money maker. You buy 2 of the 3 ingredients (though collecting salt water does work) so the gathering process is faster, and then it just idles in a house making you money.

Not sure if you're somewhat new / starting out, but one thing I've learned from all my hours -> Side Chat can be your best friend. Map -> Players -> 8 Envy on and 5 cops? You best believe I'm waiting for Envy to start a bank / fed / prison break before I head to Meth Lab / Coke pro / whatever. 17 cops logged on? You best stick with legal activities if you're trying to make money. As far as maintaining money, that's all on you and you alone managing your income / expenses.

Hope this helps.

lol this server is aids are staff still giving out money ? xD

11 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

I just think money goes to fast loadouts cost like 20 k  +

They should be like 15 k

Let me ask you this. Why should a loadouts overall cost be reduced?

• Do you want more run-and-gun and less grinding? Sounds like KoTH / Wasteland might be more up your alley when you're in the fighting mood.
  • Do you only have limited playtime per day/week? Completely understandable, start setting certain days/times to "money making." Make a bunch of money in one day/sitting, so you can go crazy the next time you login. I've seen people get burned out on Asylum before because they are constantly in this hole of making money only to INSTANTLY spend it, lose it, be depressed about being broke. Learn some self control, money will come.
  • If loadouts become cheaper across the board, then everything on the server will sell for less to make up for it. This includes bank / fed payouts. Cop loadouts will also become even cheaper.
  • Lazy? To this one, I just say tough luck.

Pre- Bada and Clint takeover, sell prices on illegal activities:

• Increased at base price.
  • Gang perks were introduced for even more profit.
  • Infamy talents for rebels for even more profit.

I don't know what your playtime schedule is like, but what @Sp0on said vv

2 hours ago, Sp0on said:

The FSM is taking on new people and they work along side with the FSA (when they arent killing cops). There are massive bank robberies, feds and meth runs that we do EVERY day.

Joining a gang / finding a good group to roll with can make all the difference. I know Envy used to do large community meth runs and protect you from anyone who tried to interfere but I'm not sure if they're doing it anymore.

Throwing this in here as well since it's relevant to money making. @Leroy Jenkins used to be the wealthiest man on the island and he shares some insight as to his mindset / playstyle as to how he accumulated his wealth.

Edited by Maaqs
Leroy Jenkins, Mason and Sp0on like this
Just now, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

Make your Mks, 13 unprocessed coke and i think 4 uncut diamonds per mk? 1 unprocessed coke per mag. there i just saved you 11k per loadout

LOL thats aids ....

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

stop being a fucking communist. fuck your tempest device. use your hands and make some money bitch. thats what the rest of us did, why do you have such a problem with it? fucking olympus plagued your pathetic mind.

LOL you are funny olympus is just fun for that reason ... if everyone wasnt permed on there I can 100 % say this server wouldnt be going well just because people are stuck on here doesnt mean its a good server means they are used to it so stfu ...

Just now, Maaqs said:

Let me ask you this. Why should a loadouts overall cost be reduced?

• Do you want more run-and-gun and less grinding? Sounds like KoTH / Wasteland might be more up your alley when you're in the fighting mood.
  • Do you only have limited playtime per day/week? Completely understandable, start setting certain days/times to "money making." Make a bunch of money in one day/sitting, so you can go crazy the next time you login. I've seen people get burned out on Asylum before because they are constantly in this hole of making money only to INSTANTLY spend it, lose it, be depressed about being broke. Learn some self control, money will come.
  • If loadouts become cheaper across the board, then everything on the server will sell for less to make up for it. This includes bank / fed payouts. Cop loadouts will also become even cheaper.
  • Lazy? To this one, I just say tough luck.

Pre- Bada and Clint takeover, sell prices on illegal activities:

• Increased at base price.
  • Gang perks were introduced for even more profit.
  • Infamy talents for rebels for even more profit.

I don't know what your playtime schedule is like, but what @Sp0on said vv

Joining a gang / finding a good group to roll with can make all the difference. I know Envy used to do large community meth runs and protect you from anyone who tried to interfere but I'm not sure if they're doing it anymore.

Okay 1 . it is not koth is the price for loadouts dropped 5k are you dumb ?

2. no need to drop prices for everything because a loadout is 5k less like r u mad mate ?

3. Not lazy just why grind for hours to not have fun for a while

Okay so loadouts drop 5k WOW EVERYTHING MUST DROP !!!!

Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

tenor.gif

you see an issue when ifrits are 50 k and oricas are 100 k ? are you just not paying attention to the server ? A heavily armored ifrit is 50 k (thats 100 % fine) A orica is 100 k (is that or is it not retarded ?) A orica you can 1 tap someone out of a ifrit will have like 3 to 4 shots if they can hit ...

5 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

LOL thats aids ....

LOL you are funny olympus is just fun for that reason ... if everyone wasnt permed on there I can 100 % say this server wouldnt be going well just because people are stuck on here doesnt mean its a good server means they are used to it so stfu ...

right there, thats just one battle you'll never win.

CUZ OLYMPUS IS SHIT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

right there, thats just one battle you'll never win.

CUZ OLYMPUS IS SHIT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Olympus is not shit just doesnt have cartel fights because everyone uses scripts .... Asylum now allows scripters but its fine becuase scripts people use arent like aimlock I hope atleast esp is fine because I will still 100 % shit on some kids

this server is aids with money

idk ... this server is the only server I see with alot of grind to it .

i you have to hand pick and also process and make 30k ?!?!? I mean cmon ...

Fed smash and grabs ? cmon thats dumb

2 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

LOL thats aids ….

Then why are you actually here? Not to be toxic, but all you've said is "this is aids, that is aids, I can't be arsed to do this for money, I don't wanna do that for money."  and my personal favorite 

5 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

LOL you are funny olympus is just fun for that reason ... if everyone wasnt permed on there I can 100 % say this server wouldnt be going well just because people are stuck on here doesnt mean its a good server means they are used to it so stfu …

Brother, the servers have been thriving since Clint and Bada took over and brought in some new/more help. There's a very small % of people who would agree with your statements about Asylum being too grindy, but the rest of us are doing just fine. I've really tried to help you with this situation you're in being broke, but you're not showing enough brain cells for me to keep going.

dE3QFI7.gif

BaDaBiNg_10-8, Big Fred and Steve like this

Olympus is not shit just doesnt have cartel fights because everyone uses scripts .... Asylum now allows scripters but its fine becuase scripts people use arent like aimlock I hope atleast esp is fine because I will still 100 % shit on some kids

I'm sorry what? You're a cartel fighter? Catch me in Kavala yo. best cartel fighter in the game right here. Kavala Cartel Champion. ill rook ur dick off.

Big Fred and Maaqs like this
Just now, Maaqs said:

Then why are you actually here? Not to be toxic, but all you've said is "this is aids, that is aids, I can't be arsed to do this for money, I don't wanna do that for money."  and my personal favorite 

Brother, the servers have been thriving since Clint and Bada took over and brought in some new/more help. There's a very small % of people who would agree with your statements about Asylum being too grindy, but the rest of us are doing just fine. I've really tried to help you with this situation you're in being broke, but you're not showing enough brain cells for me to keep going.

dE3QFI7.gif

I am here because I like to fight ... I play with people who play asylum for years they never liked it new owners should mean new things this is a new thing a good amount of people can agree with ... New owners should be fixing these things editing money is not hard its actually pretty easy ... Now what hasnt it happend ? 10 % for oil and diamond ? that fixed everything  !

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwood