20 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

I am here because I like to fight ... I play with people who play asylum for years they never liked it new owners should mean new things this is a new thing a good amount of people can agree with ... New owners should be fixing these things editing money is not hard its actually pretty easy ... Now what hasnt it happend ? 10 % for oil and diamond ? that fixed everything  !

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwood

You have an extremely low IQ, Olympus is dead because Asylum is under new ownership who would like to play olympus? Literally the only good thing about it is the development Jesse did for them. But now they have some Roblox 11 year old developer, actually funny lmfao. Olympus will always be shit, when I got banned from Asylum I just went to Olympus for a couple months, then took your guys civ rep position. Bunch of bots and low IQ people. People only play Olympus when they can’t play Asylum.

however I would love to see strife come back, it was pretty fun. It’d be cool to see Asylum make a CQC server and you get ingame money for doing stuff on there ( just don’t make it OP )

Edited by Google™
Just now, Big Fred said:

I swear to god, I'ma crash my M-900 Hermagheerd in your Orica if you don't.

Okay but you get it

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

is that one of those retard laughs? like how the special needs kids at schools just start laughing randomly? i think so.

your toxic and hardheaded

6 minutes ago, Google™ said:

You have an extremely low IQ, Olympus is dead because Asylum is under new ownership who would like to play olympus? Literally the only good thing about it is the development Jesse did for them. But now they have some Roblox 11 year old developer, actually funny lmfao. Olympus will always be shit, when I got banned from Asylum I just went to Olympus for a couple months, then took your guys civ rep position. Bunch of bots and low IQ people. People only play Olympus when they can’t play Asylum.

however I would love to see strife come back, it was pretty fun. It’d be cool to see Asylum make a CQC server and you get ingame money for doing stuff on there ( just don’t make it OP )

Okay 1st asylum did the mass unban so shhh new ownership didnt 100 % revive it ... it was the other 50 % they both played a part ...

but the a asylum cqc with ingame money would solve alot ...

5 hours ago, Obliteration said:

Where did Strafe go or whatever that game mode where you can make asylum cash ? A king of the hill type of game mode ? The money on asylum is hard can we get a server like this added that only goes live at like 3 pm to 7 pm (whatever timezone) .

This will help resolve the money thing as long as it is balanced enough .

This time make it altis maybe a vote where you can vote which city . OR AN A&D WHICH WILL GET ALOT OF ACTION FROM CARTEL FIGHTERS

no tanks or fancy guns just the same as a altis life server .

Maybe kill streaks where you can buy a armed 50. cal .

This is what I was thinking could benefit the server alot if it is up during weekends more people will have money to fight cartels just have it up during the week and during the weekend people will have money for fights on server ... More fights / action = more montage = more pop = Asylum beating Olympus for good

Maybe 5k per kill 1k per death ? make it a A&D and people will 100 % show ... Also people will go and dupe friends when their is cash .... Maybe get a small staff team for this server only as it will help them get staff on the big one where they have to be on the a&d / rotate their times around so they are on the whole time ... They can get A name tag or something to watch for anyone trying to just dupe cash ...

Shit on Asylum is cheap compared to the money you make. Play Olympus where a hatchback costs like 100k...  Money is easy to make and gather and I agree that you are a bit brain dead to think otherwise. By the way, Meth isn't the only drug use, maybe you should play more first before complaining. Asylum has a realistic economy, not an inflation like Olympus

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

oh what's this shit? too afraid to tag me in this. quit sneak dissing. it's still spelled you're by the way. they shit doesn't change like the amount of brain cells you have. cuz that shit drops like bitcoin

too afrain to tag ? shut up bot ... didnt see I didnt tag you ... idk how long you have been here but um 323 likes ? your a random so shut up

4 hours ago, Boris said:

It takes me about an hour to fully collect and store 550 of one meth ingredient. It then takes me roughly 2 hours to cook and sell it all. This is all mostly AFK while I’m tabbed out with Netflix and Runescape. That’s 1.1m I can make per 5 hours. That seems like a good time to money ratio to me personally. 

I wouldn’t say no to a tempest device as long as it’s expensive. 

Not everyone enjoys the perks of being in prime with 20 other people and having the cartel 24/7 and processing/gathering their stuff  mong

Just now, 王 Nenja 王 said:

Not everyone enjoys the perks of being in prime with 20 other people and having the cartel 24/7 and processing/gathering their stuff  mong

W h a t. 

I’m not even in Prime, and even when I was, they hardly ever had the cartel. 

I run my meth mostly solo, unless Envy is on, and then I sometimes run meth with my boy g1ant. 

To date I’ve done about two meth runs with other people involved. 

I don’t even take drug when I process. 

Maaqs likes this
21 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

Okay 1st asylum did the mass unban so shhh new ownership didnt 100 % revive it ... it was the other 50 % they both played a part ...

but the a asylum cqc with ingame money would solve alot ...

100K Returning Player 

2018-12-25 01:34:43 

Looks like we gave you money on the above date/time as a returning player. We are not going to hold your hand because you're too lazy to utilize the in-game mechanics of a "GAME" to compete with your fellow gamer's. We are generous here on Asylum, especially since @Clint Beastwood and I took over, but we are not in the business of coddling, not everyone deserves a participation trophy. 

:shrug:

Maaqs, MoralityVII, TRYHARD and 1 other like this