Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:
100K Returning Player 

2018-12-25 01:34:43 

Looks like we gave you money on the above date/time as returning player. We are not going to hold your hand because you're too lazy to utilize the in-game mechanics of a "GAME" to compete with your fellow gamer's. We are generous here on Asylum, especially since @Clint Beastwood and I took over, but we are not in the business of coddling, not everyone deserves a participation trophy. 

:shrug:

Thank you for bringing together my message to him so that we have a possibility of our message reaching his brain.

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
100K Returning Player 

Looks like we gave you money on the above date/time as returning player. We are not going to hold your hand because you're too lazy to utilize the in-game mechanics of a "GAME" to compete with your fellow gamer's. We are generous here on Asylum, especially since @Clint Beastwood and I took over, but we are not in the business coddling, not everyone deserves a participation trophy. 

Are you stupid ? do you ever do runs or where you always a cop so you didnt need money ? Now your owner you dont need to make money but I am pretty sure you didnt enjoy it ... you dont know your server prices are aids and why a good amount of people dont wanna play asylum because of it ? thats why olympus has pop becuase they are paying attention to people the only thing they did against alot of people was the quillins or how ever you spell it ... Asylum is missing out on some people because the main thing MONEY ... and you have all the asylum retards crying "go play olympus retards" I guess they liked when the server maxed at 20 people and sat in kavala crying about asylum in square

Just now, Obliteration said:

Are you stupid ? do you ever do runs or where you always a cop so you didnt need money ? Now your owner you dont need to make money but I am pretty sure you didnt enjoy it ... you dont know your server prices are aids and why a good amount of people dont wanna play asylum because of it ? thats why olympus has pop becuase they are paying attention to people the only thing they did against alot of people was the quillins or how ever you spell it ... Asylum is missing out on some people because the main thing MONEY ... and you have all the asylum retards crying "go play olympus retards" I guess they liked when the server maxed at 20 people and sat in kavala crying about asylum in square

Lion is that you? 

Masonn, Maaqs and Bag Of Funyuns like this
4 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:
100K Returning Player 

Looks like we gave you money on the above date/time as a returning player. We are not going to hold your hand because you're too lazy to utilize the in-game mechanics of a "GAME" to compete with your fellow gamer's. We are generous here on Asylum, especially since @Clint Beastwood and I took over, but we are not in the business of coddling, not everyone deserves a participation trophy. 

What the fuck! This dude got 100k? I’d be happy getting 10k as a returning player.

Go back to Olympus if that is your plan, but you won't find cops, RP, or laughs like this. Good day sir.

NO shit im not complaining about cops am I ? I like asylum just dont like how everyone on it is either A forced to get money from buying off of someone or B is doing runs for half an hour ...

This server could be better if staff decide to open their eyes and stop being selfish and relize its a SUPER grindy server ... I mean ifrits 50 k is amazing makes me want to play it but orca is 100 k like R U PAYING ATTENTION TO YOUR SEVER ?

NO shit im not complaining about cops am I ? I like asylum just dont like how everyone on it is either A forced to get money from buying off of someone or B is doing runs for half an hour ...

This server could be better if staff decide to open their eyes and stop being selfish and relize its a SUPER grindy server ... I mean ifrits 50 k is amazing makes me want to play it but orca is 100 k like R U PAYING ATTENTION TO YOUR SEVER ?

tenor.gif

bum41, Bag Of Funyuns and Maaqs like this

You don't speak for the asylum community. You speak for yourself and it seems that no one agrees with you on these forums about your ideas. I suggest that you go play in the editor where you don't have to grind anything but just spawn it in, really suits your wishes.

Boris, Maaqs, 王 rando 王 and 2 others like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

You don't speak for the asylum community. You speak for yourself and it seems that no one agrees with you on these forums about your ideas. I suggest that you go play in the editor where you don't have to grind anything but just spawn it in, really suits your wishes.

LOL I am pretty sure a good amount of people in asylum can agree actually maybe staff can start a poll to see if anyone agrees about the money being dumb on here how does that sound let everyone vote ? maybe they can help save the server ... It will die again soon you cant just unban everyone and its always fixed you will ban them soon again when they aimlock someone

@BaDaBiNg_10-8

Edited by Obliteration
Please do the poll .. say something like increase more illegal and legal activitys dont say something stupid

LOL I am pretty sure a good amount of people in asylum can agree actually maybe staff can start a poll to see if anyone agrees about the money being dumb on here how does that sound let everyone vote ? maybe they can help save the server ... It will die again soon you cant just unban everyone and its always fixed you will ban them soon again when they aimlock someone

@BaDaBiNg_10-8

What do you mean with "help save the server"? I have to spam connect to even get in when i play in the evening. The biggest wish of this community is server stability, that has been an actual main issue and they are working on it.

We've also recently increased buffs to earn more money, money cap was removed and you can steal vehicles and make it your own.

There's a wide variety of money making which has a healthy risk vs reward ratio.

An Orca is the best helicopter so it's expensive, if you use it carefully you would only need to buy one ever. An ifrit is really durable which means you should be able to escape with it most times. If you choose to use these expensive vehicles as a throw away by charging into better/more enemies then it's your fault. 

Edited by Midamaru
BaDaBiNg_10-8 and Maaqs like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

What do you mean with "help save the server"? I have to spam connect to even get in when i play in the evening. The biggest wish of this community is server stability, that has been an actual main issue and they are working on it.

We've also recently increased buffs to earn more money, money cap was removed and you can steal vehicles and make it your own.

There's a wide variety of money making which has a healthy risk vs reward ratio.

An Orca is the best helicopter so it's expensive, if you use it carefully you would only need to buy one ever. An ifrit is really durable which means you should be able to escape with it most times. If you choose you take these expensive vehicles as a throw away by charging into better/more enemies then it's your fault. 

Okay you are stupid ... Orca is not that good compared to a ifrit ... a orica should for sure be cheaper ... what are the buffs to money smart guy ? come back with that ? and dont come with 10 % more bullshit thats nothing

Okay you are stupid ... Orca is not that good compared to a ifrit ... a orica should for sure be cheaper ... what are the buffs to money smart guy ? come back with that ? and dont come with 10 % more bullshit thats nothing

Patchnotes 8.2.4 - Meth, Oil, and Diamonds are now 10% more valuable
Patchnotes 8.2.0 - Infamy was introduced which can allow you to sell illegal items for 25% more
Patchnotes 8.1.6 - Gangs that hold Zaros will now receive 10% more money when selling gold bars and banded bank notes when robbing the Bank of Altis 
Patchnotes 8.0.6 - The federal reserve now holds 33% more gold. 
Patchnotes 8.0.5 - The price of gold bars has increased.  
Patchnotes 8.0.4 - Orcas and Hellcats now cost less money.

Do i need to go on? You're acting like a little child that won't get his sweets from mommy.

Just now, Midamaru said:

Patchnotes 8.2.4 - Meth, Oil, and Diamonds are now 10% more valuable
Patchnotes 8.2.0 - Infamy was introduced which can allow you to sell illegal items for 25% more
Patchnotes 8.1.6 - Gangs that hold Zaros will now receive 10% more money when selling gold bars and banded bank notes when robbing the Bank of Altis 
Patchnotes 8.0.6 - The federal reserve now holds 33% more gold. 
Patchnotes 8.0.5 - The price of gold bars has increased.  
Patchnotes 8.0.4 - Orcas and Hellcats now cost less money.

Do i need to go on? You're acting like a little child that won't get his sweets from mommy.

Okay so 10 % does nothing ... Infamy isnt doing to help you get new players as they start with 0 takes ages to get more

gangs that hold zaros ... thats a gang feature not really what a average person can do when theirs gangs on ...

fed holds more gold once again your not thinking of others

price of gold bars once again not everyone does feds

orcas and hellcats cost less ? soo 100k is alot less wow

everything you said here was dumb the only thing that happend was the 10 % but that is also dumb becuase 10 % is not even much maybe 25 % would have been fine

or perhaps the cost for a loadout to go down from 20 k +

what are the buffs to money smart guy ? come back with that ? and dont come with 10 % more bullshit thats nothing

My dude...

Meth 1495 base price.

Rebel tree perks: 7-25% sales increase and 10% rebel gear discount.

Gang perks: 10% sales increase and 10% rebel gear discount.

Arms dealer and turfs owner: 40% discount.

They even had to increase the cost of Sui Vests and RPG rounds because shit was getting ridiculous.

Maybe there's nothing wrong with the prices on Asylum, but rather a lack of gang perks and infamy on your end.

Just now, Big Fred said:

My dude...

Meth 1495 base price.

Rebel tree perks: 7-25% sales increase and 10% rebel gear discount.

Gang perks: 10% sales increase and 10% rebel gear discount.

Arms dealer and turfs owner: 40% discount.

They even had to increase the cost of Sui Vests and RPG rounds because shit was getting ridiculous.

Maybe there's nothing wrong with the prices on Asylum, but rather a lack of gang perks and infamy on your end.

idk dude asylum are full of farmers and a small amount of cartel fighters I guess ...

Just now, Lucien said:

2.2k hours on civ + <100 hours on cop equals not playing civ :thinking:

damn I knew you were a spelling bee winner but I didn't know you were on your middle school's math team too

I am not googling your stats retard your a random

Just now, Lion :) said:

Okay so 10 % does nothing ... Infamy isnt doing to help you get new players as they start with 0 takes ages to get more

gangs that hold zaros ... thats a gang feature not really what a average person can do when theirs gangs on ...

fed holds more gold once again your not thinking of others

price of gold bars once again not everyone does feds

orcas and hellcats cost less ? soo 100k is alot less wow

everything you said here was dumb the only thing that happend was the 10 % but that is also dumb becuase 10 % is not even much maybe 25 % would have been fine

or perhaps the cost for a loadout to go down from 20 k +

10% increases the value by 10% not by nothing. Infamy won't help new players, but new players aren't supposed to afford multiple ifrits, loadouts ect.

You want to increase your money per hour, joining a gang helps that a long way. Even for newer players.

It's your own problem if you don't do certain activities like the fed to earn mad cash. You can easily grab 4 gold bars of 40k each and get away with it. The only requirements are some talents, a balaclava, a drill and a explosive charge. It costs about 5k and the reward is 160k.

It seems pointless to argue with you because you deny to look at the facts, other people's opinions and only think of your own. None else here is crying about not making enough money. Maybe this server is just too difficult for you. 

Big Fred likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

10% increases the value by 10% not by nothing. Infamy won't help new players, but new players aren't supposed to afford multiple ifrits, loadouts ect.

You want to increase your money per hour, joining a gang helps that a long way. Even for newer players.

It's your own problem if you don't do certain activities like the fed to earn mad cash. You can easily grab 4 gold bars of 40k each and get away with it. The only requirements are some talents, a balaclava, a drill and a explosive charge. It costs about 5k and the reward is 160k.

It seems pointless to argue with you because you deny to look at the facts, other people's opinions and only think of your own. None else here is crying about not making enough money. Maybe this server is just too difficult for you. 

no one else is crying about it but alot of people talk about it ... No one says anything because olympus is there and they can play it ... I want  a poll so this can be over its simple @BaDaBiNg_10-8

6 hours ago, Lion :) said:

idk ... this server is the only server I see with alot of grind to it ... I think everything but meth should be raised ALOT ... A coke in a box truck is like 30 k I think that right there is sad ... you have to hand pick and also process and make 30k ?!?!? I mean cmon ... atleast 40 k

The last time I ran Coke I made 100k with a box truck you are the epitome of just plan fucking stupid if you can't do basic math.

7 hours ago, Lion :) said:

not hard to make ... hard to keep ... Mk1s are 11k on this server ... the only drug I see on here is meth being used ... Balanced 

Cap arms guns are a bit cheaper with it. I do wish arms effected how much clothing and y inventory costs though because I don't think it does.

11 minutes ago, Lion :) said:

cartels caped and all of the perks or ?

I'm gonna try the Nv Sheep approach:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WHEN U FUCKING DONE CRYING U LIL PUNK