Just now, Maaqs said:

yessir.

How does one dual monitor, three monitors only makes sense. If I were to take a second monitor and put it next to mine it would look uneven and bother me and if I put them in the middle next to each other than there is no monitor in front of me. I only have a few options here, 1 monitor, 3 monitors or 6 monitors.

Just now, LoudKeyboard said:

How does one dual monitor, three monitors only makes sense. If I were to take a second monitor and put it next to mine it would look uneven and bother me and if I put them in the middle next to each other than there is no monitor in front of me. I only have a few options here, 1 monitor, 3 monitors or 6 monitors.

me personally i use 2 monitors because it looks nice. got my mixer and mic stand on the left, my main monitor in the center, then my second on the right. this just would not work with 3 monitors as my mic stand would block my view.

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

me personally i use 2 monitors because it looks nice. got my mixer and mic stand on the left, my main monitor in the center, then my second on the right. this just would not work with 3 monitors as my mic stand would block my view.

Yes but then its uneven and that bothers.

On 1/29/2019 at 6:31 AM, Boris said:

It takes me about an hour to fully collect and store 550 of one meth ingredient. It then takes me roughly 2 hours to cook and sell it all. This is all mostly AFK while I’m tabbed out with Netflix and Runescape. That’s 1.1m I can make per 5 hours. That seems like a good time to money ratio to me personally. 

I wouldn’t say no to a tempest device as long as it’s expensive. 

You are a wee noob at collection Boris.  You need to learn how to properly gather meth ingredients xD

On 1/29/2019 at 10:08 AM, Lion :) said:

LOL thats aids ....

LOL you are funny olympus is just fun for that reason ... if everyone wasnt permed on there I can 100 % say this server wouldnt be going well just because people are stuck on here doesnt mean its a good server means they are used to it so stfu ...

there are PLENTY of people that were permed from asylum that went to oly or other communities that were unpermed(like me) and came back because this server is honestly one of the best life communities out there.....imo the BEST ALTIS Life Server

I ONLY went to oly cause I was permed from asylum......olympus is a good community, don`t get me wrong, but there are PLENTY of things I prefer that Asylum does/has that Olympus doesn`t: ex. scroll wheel gathering/pick up for briefcases, drugs, or items in general..to restrain someone, to pretty much do anything that, on oly, you have to go into an entire menu to do.....making it easier for someone to initiate and shoot you while ur picking something up

I will say, that I did like the tempest on Olympus, it made making money a LOT faster, but if that, and 20k loadouts are the ONLY things you can say you hate about asylum, then stop complaining...go spend the time you have on here doing a run...or do one WHILE ur on the forums, and U`ll have a bit of extra cash, I promise

BaDaBiNg_10-8 and Google™ like this
39 minutes ago, Pariah said:

there are PLENTY of people that were permed from asylum that went to oly or other communities that were unpermed(like me) and came back because this server is honestly one of the best life communities out there.....imo the BEST ALTIS Life Server

I ONLY went to oly cause I was permed from asylum......olympus is a good community, don`t get me wrong, but there are PLENTY of things I prefer that Asylum does/has that Olympus doesn`t: ex. scroll wheel gathering/pick up for briefcases, drugs, or items in general..to restrain someone, to pretty much do anything that, on oly, you have to go into an entire menu to do.....making it easier for someone to initiate and shoot you while ur picking something up

I will say, that I did like the tempest on Olympus, it made making money a LOT faster, but if that, and 20k loadouts are the ONLY things you can say you hate about asylum, then stop complaining...go spend the time you have on here doing a run...or do one WHILE ur on the forums, and U`ll have a bit of extra cash, I promise

you were way too nice to this guy. i disapprove.

Edited by 王 rando 王
Pariah likes this
53 minutes ago, Pariah said:

Its not just the money its the aids runs without tempest devices ... they will speed up runs and not cause them to take long ... a tempest device would really help this server for sure

A Jeep and viper backpack of coke made me about 45k w/o drug cartel.  I DO have the ‘fuck you, pay me’ infamy talent though.

took about 8 minutes to gather, 5-10 minutes of driving, and 10 minutes of processing.  

Thats about 100k/hr, which should be your minimum goal for money-making.

Buy a house in DP11, spend a server session filling it with Iron Ore.  Cap Panagia.  Then, when Heroin field is below DP11, gather your heroin and go to black market to make Katibas.  EASY 100k per van load.

SCOTCH SCOTCH SCOTCH SCOTCH!!!!

And Crank (work towards that ‘fuck you, pay me’ infamy talent). It pays out about half of what meth does, but you can go almost ANYWHERE to process.

There are a LOT of easy ways to make money on Asylum, some are a little more “Grindy” than others, you just gotta settle into your strategies.

i agree, some money-making methods could use a buff (coke due to cop traffic) and heroin because it makes less than a lot of LEGAL methods.

just find your niche 

Maaqs likes this
On 1/30/2019 at 7:17 PM, Lion :) said:

Its not just the money its the aids runs without tempest devices ... they will speed up runs and not cause them to take long ... a tempest device would really help this server for sure

I agree with this. 
At least a Tempest Device would be worth wasting RPG rounds on these days.... especially if some fully geared mong is AFK next to it. 
Would be 30k well spent. 

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

yes because you, big fred, are the greatest turf capper on asylum. yes. lmaaaooo

It's all about planning your purchases really.
I'll teach you how to do it: 

1. If you have Panagia and a second Turf, buy a lot of RPG's and grenades.
2. If not, wait until you have Panagia and a second Turf.

There you go. You're welcome.

9 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

It's all about planning your purchases really.
I'll teach you how to do it: 

1. If you have Panagia and a second Turf, buy a lot of RPG's and grenades.
2. If not, wait until you have Panagia and a second Turf.

There you go. You're welcome.

im sorry, ur dick isnt big enough for me to comprehend a word you say. thats why only george clooney can teach me.