william

Dear Alec

1 hour ago, william said:

You have betrayed your brothers. Allah will not forgive you.

3dcb60c516906d69554dce8b54a69149.png

Wallahi Brothers, this act will not be tolerated. The Jihadi's from my desert have been alerted, we shall sacrifice for Allah Inshallah.

william likes this

2 hours ago, Jihadi Jim said:

Wallahi Brothers, this act will not be tolerated. The Jihadi's from my desert have been alerted, we shall sacrifice for Allah Inshallah.

low tier jihadis. ur houses get blown up every restart.

Just now, Jihadi Jim said:

You dont even no where my house is Rando

lol

in kavala? lmao. *deep breath*

keep in mind some of these houses may be owned by other people in your gang, i just group you all together as one.

220k on MSR at the intersection to the road leading to gunstore, both 150ks on MSR infront of that before mentioned 220k, the 220k behind those 150k houses and the 220k up the hill at pd. i've been banned for 2 weeks and thats all just off the top of my head that i know of.

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

ooh ohh, dont forget that 70k infront of gunstore.

You know where one of my houses is, that I don't use. Thats not where my houses are. Thats my one house lol. Low tier Jihad? Have you not seen me wipe cops with rpgs ? Sheesh 

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

like i said, i group all u jihadi plebs together.

Pleb? You got banned for two weeks, arent you the pleb? Also the other houses you named... aren't jihads... Idiot

You know where one of my houses is, that I don't use. Thats not where my houses are. Thats my one house lol. Low tier Jihad? Have you not seen me wipe cops with rpgs ? Sheesh 

no i have not seen you "wipe cops" with an rpg. also is it really wiping when they spawn with loadouts? also if you said you own 1 house out of 6 in kavala and i know where that 1 house is obviously that 100% accuracy since i dont leave kavala. get ur mind outta the gutter woman!

Pleb? You got banned for two weeks, arent you the pleb? Also the other houses you named... aren't jihads... Idiot

i got banned for being the vdm king, so what. cops shook when they see my hatchback sport drive past.

You bamboo union skids invited me to your gang LMAO

im sorry what? im just a rank 1 in the gang, so i'd obviously not know about such things as this. thanks for informing me of this.

why you always lyyiiinnnn!

Just now, Elaiscancer said:

Doubt it.  Even when Aids use to mass recruit to make a great Workers Party of Kavala he at least required people to have a single brain cell.

Right, your point is...

This is from someone I know lol You should know im a "Sqeuker"

Also this is how you embed fyi.  Can I get some tips for a Scottish accent in this thread since we're already shitting it up? 

王 rando 王 likes this

I would like to formally file a report because Mike said "You're going to sit there like the little bitch that you are"  that statement has some deep sexist undertones and I am deeply offended that someone would talk like that in 2019, especially after the Gillette commercial that changed men's hearts everywhere and was a major blow to the male patriarchy and this sort of toxic behavior is simply no longer acceptable from men.  While I am at it,  because I am as petty as Mayhem, I am requesting a perm ban for his bigoted words.

Edited by Elaiscancer