Dear Alec

william

15 hours ago, Jihadi Jim said:

You mean the house I never use, and he cant when hes gonna get banned.... LMAO  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkRYJFH9txo

Alllllllllllright, bucko first of all im going to need you to get on your knees, proceed across the floor towards you mother. Spread her legs, crawl up her vagina. Then get aborted from there, because there is no point for you to even be relavent on this server. Newsflash pal, You suck along with Mayhem. You guys have to be the worst cartel gang ive ever seen. (AND I STARTED A KAVALA RAT CARTEL GANG) You make a potato look smart. Now im going to need you to crawl back up into your house and cry in a corner because you cant handle this smoke.

Regards,                                           

Aids                                           

Sheriff Rick likes this
13 hours ago, 王 i have aids in my but 王 said:

Alllllllllllright, bucko first of all im going to need you to get on your knees, proceed across the floor towards you mother. Spread her legs, crawl up her vagina. Then get aborted from there, because there is no point for you to even be relavent on this server. Newsflash pal, You suck along with Mayhem. You guys have to be the worst cartel gang ive ever seen. (AND I STARTED A KAVALA RAT CARTEL GANG) You make a potato look smart. Now im going to need you to crawl back up into your house and cry in a corner because you cant handle this smoke.

Regards,                                           

Aids                                           

Isn’t this the kid who had a rpg , missed the shot and got his bounty taken. Then exploited out the car in rage. Imma need you to die, go fuck yourself faygo. Talk to me when your whole gang isn’t using pullers 

regards

Jim

8 minutes ago, Jihadi Jim said:

Isn’t this the kid who had a rpg , missed the shot and got his bounty taken. Then exploited out the car in rage. Imma need you to die, go fuck yourself faygo. Talk to me when your whole gang isn’t using pullers 

regards

Jim

Aren't you banned for exploiting out of a car?  And I am very honored that you think we're using pulldowns.  Us Kavala trolls are more feared than I thought

5 hours ago, Jihadi Jim said:

regards

Jim

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2XswhYdJ4GoOgzgnlIc4ewGazT-czF15gy5vVjFh9S-aKiw/viewform

Please file this out, It seems rather relevant at this time.

.Casper and 王 rando 王 like this
6 hours ago, Jihadi Jim said:

regards

Jim

o yes you know it. rook with suppressor, 30 round mag, autoclicker and pulldowns. FEAR ME!!

Image result for fear me gif

.Casper likes this