MRW downing script is fixed next patch

6 minutes ago, Elaiscancer said:

Fixed for real?  I remember the days where Gnashes would post the downing script when people complained...only to then get correct on what was making it fuck up 

Yup. Difference is this time I can actually test it on an exact copy of the servers instead of just theorizing. Spent a few hours shooting myself and logging the variables to figure out how the damage handlers work. Now lethals and rubber bullets are exactly the same, no slight advantage or anything. You get downed same time you would have otherwise died.

Edited by Bikstok
9 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Yup. Difference is this time I can actually test it on an exact copy of the servers instead of just theorizing. Spent a few hours shooting myself and logging the variables to figure out how the damage handlers work. Now lethals and rubber bullets are exactly the same, no slight advantage or anything. You get downed same time you would have otherwise died.

Bout time you get the access to fix shit...

RobiN_ likes this
6 hours ago, Bikstok said:

You are a fuxking god Synergy | Bikstok

• 2 weeks later...