1 hour ago, Uncle Bob said:

why all the hate towards BHs?Downing script is fixed and if you lose by a 6.5 then you are dumb.

Because rebels or specifically gangs cry about everything that gives them a disadvantage over all the advantages they have, been like this since 2014. Nothing will change, they have 7.62, carrier lites, pilot coveralls, RPG's, suicide vests, they kill cops and BH with 2 shots and on top of all that they play with each other every day and 5 of them is enough to wipe a whole police force that barely play with each other or have any tactics like the gangs do yet they still complain about any buff that isn't for them... 

Good Lub likes this
2 minutes ago, Feenix said:
10 minutes ago, Uncle Bob said:

if a beginner has a 10k bounty 99% certain he is an RDMer and should serve his time.

Two murders at probably a cocaine field nice

Imagine defending your quad bike at the peach field from two RDM'ing trolls,

just to get VDM'ed by a Bounty Hunter from Skiptrace,

then put in jail for 20 minutes.

Welcome to Asylum. :D

2 hours ago, Dull said:

Because rebels or specifically gangs cry about everything that gives them a disadvantage over all the advantages they have, been like this since 2014. Nothing will change, they have 7.62, carrier lites, pilot coveralls, RPG's, suicide vests, they kill cops and BH with 2 shots and on top of all that they play with each other every day and 5 of them is enough to wipe a whole police force that barely play with each other or have any tactics like the gangs do yet they still complain about any buff that isn't for them... 

Why should you factor in skill and coordination when making balancing changes? Maybe if cops were treated as equals in regards to said balancing changes, and not given the crutch that they are bad when factoring balancing in, they would instead learn to play with who ever they play with.

The other thing is that a lot of higher ups are either 

A. Plain fucking stupid.

B. They don't know how to lead or get people to work together.

C. Arrogant as fuck.

Edited by Steve
Donald and Google™ like this
Just now, Steve said:

Why should you factor in skill and coordination when making balancing changes? Maybe if cops were treated as equals in regards to said balancing changes they would instead learn to play with who ever they play with.

You'll never adapt to everyones game style. I play with NEW cops EVERY day and trust me it's a big difference playing with specific cops, doing stuff with them than new ones that you don't know. Now I am not using this as an excuse or anything but it's a big factor when it comes to balancing things. I can name 5 rebels that can kill 30 cops without getting hit once, why? Because they are all beasts, all they do is fight cartels and shot all day with the same group. Cops will never be better than rebels when it comes to fighting and they shouldn't but that doesn't mean them or BH's cannot be buffed cause it slightly gives rebels with RPG's a disadvantage. 

Just now, Dull said:

You'll never adapt to everyones game style. I play with NEW cops EVERY day and trust me it's a big difference playing with specific cops, doing stuff with them than new ones that you don't know. Now I am not using this as an excuse or anything but it's a big factor when it comes to balancing things. I can name 5 rebels that can kill 30 cops without getting hit once, why? Because they are all beasts, all they do is fight cartels and shot all day with the same group. Cops will never be better than rebels when it comes to fighting and they shouldn't but that doesn't mean them or BH's cannot be buffed cause it slightly gives rebels with RPG's a disadvantage. 

I edited my post if you had not seen that yet. All I'm saying though is if cops were assumed to be equals maybe they would learn a little more.

Just now, Steve said:

I edited my post if you had not seen that yet. All I'm saying though is if cops were assumed to be equals maybe they would learn a little more.

I completely agree with you on every point. Some people don't know how to lead anymore and the tac coms are complete aids from what I've noticed. Those are things that can be fixed for sure and the results will surely be better in some scenarios but in some other ones the rebels will always wins and I am fine with it I guess but I am not fine with rebels not wanting other factions to get any buff cause it gives them a slight disadvantage. That is all. 

Edited by Dull