Best Rage 2019

5 hours ago, Manolo said:

I should have saved my videos from when I was APD on Olympus. The demographic over there is younger and I used to hear the little squeakers cuss and whine at me daily for taking their shit. Best part is you're allowed to kick them in the nutsack when they get out of line and use street language which just adds fuel to their fiery tears. Maybe Asylum will add in the necessary ball kick animation and relax the APD rules to make this more rewarding. @BaDaBiNg_10-8

5 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I should have saved my videos from when I was APD on Olympus. The demographic over there is younger and I used to hear the little squeakers cuss and whine at me daily for taking their shit. Best part is you're allowed to kick them in the nutsack when they get out of line and use street language which just adds fuel to their fiery tears. Maybe Asylum will add in the necessary ball kick animation and relax the APD rules to make this more rewarding. @BaDaBiNg_10-8

Tbh Olympus cops literally have the strictest rules imo, just because they had one thing that was trollish that they could do on Asylum you can basically toss someone in a corner for 9 minutes and then slap them with a 50% increase if you are a SGT+ trust me THAT pisses people off... not some animation.

Edited by Tyler
Just now, Tyler said:

Tbh Olympus cops literally have the strictest rules imo, just because they had one thing that was trollish that they could do on Asylum you can basically toss someone in a corner for 9 minutes and then slap them with a 50% increase if you are a SGT+ trust me THAT pisses people off... not some animation.

You can give people timeout over there too. The 50% is something I did often with salty players here but it's not as satisfying.

5 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

You can give people timeout over there too. The 50% is something I did often with salty players here but it's not as satisfying.

Meh it is if you know they will have an hour long jail sentence on top of a 9 minute wait just to get slapped lmao.