"Gear up" for rebels

Hey.

Was wondering if it was possible to make it so you could have a infamy talent for saving loadouts etc. for rebels.

Something like this:

"Gear up (Clothing)" 2500 infamy

Save your clothing loadout. 

"No risk", 10000 infamy

Be able to use your debit card in the rebel shops.

"Gear up (Weapon + Clothing)" 25000 infamy

Have a preset loadout from rebel(Weapon, mags, first-aids, smokes and clothing). Be the quickest one in your gang to gear up!

@Gen. Henry Arnold @Jesse

Edited by g1ant
Corgi, Bustah, YuSheng and 18 others like this
7 hours ago, g1ant said:

Have a preset loadout from rebel(Weapon, mags, first-aids, smokes and clothing). Be the quickest one in your gang to gear up!

You'll all probably hate me for saying this but regearing clothes/weapons is such a sick thing to have i think it's worth 50k infamy. That makes a clear difference between the 1st week rebel player vs the asylum veteran that has worked hard for it's quality of life perk.

Just now, Midamaru said:

You'll all probably hate me for saying this but regearing clothes/weapons is such a sick thing to have i think it's worth 50k infamy. That makes a clear difference between the 1st week rebel player vs the asylum veteran that has worked hard for it's quality of life perk.

You get around 250 infamy for a bank 250 x 100 is 25000. You’d be doing 100 banks. I think that’s enough

21 minutes ago, kryptonthegamer said:

What? You can defib 25% faster and sell for 25% more profit adding 100k to a meth run

do you even play civ corporal mason?

What kind of meth runs are you doing to make 100k extra per run? 

And yes maybe the bloodbag and defib 25% quicker is quite nice but these are a small section of the entire infamy talents. Please tell me the last time you "headhunted" a contract from rebel outpost.

And thank you for noticing I'm a corporal gamer krypton shows me you have put thought into this reply but sadly this does not mean I'm a career cop or even play much cop at all.

On 2/4/2019 at 5:11 AM, g1ant said:

Hey.

Was wondering if it was possible to make it so you could have a infamy talent for saving loadouts etc. for rebels.

Something like this:

"Gear up (Clothing)" 2500 infamy

Save your clothing loadout. 

"No risk", 10000 infamy

Be able to use your debit card in the rebel shops.

Could we change the medical infamy tree to this because that tree has no use now that theere is a med shop there?

13 minutes ago, 王 i have aids in my but 王 said:

Could we change the medical infamy tree to this because that tree has no use now that theere is a med shop there?

With the infamy "concept" you don't really have to replace anything, because you can pretty much grind up to unlimited infamy. 

But if something is useless they should obviously remove it.

19 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

Yeah would add up if you done it in a hemmit but most people wouldn't consider a hemmit run of meth just a normal kind of run as the risk is high and stupid to take IMO.

You run your meth in smaller things,so if you get robbed an or busted by cops you only lose minimal amount an dont hurt as bad,if that dont happen you can stack meth pretty fast,just gotta be a little smart when you run it..ie banknor fed going on or are the other big gang fighting ect...even if you run in a hatchback thats 24 or so with out drug...can make 100-300 depending how much you wanna push the envelope an your luck..thats with a full pop server,can grind out more if its half dead an make a mil or more a reset easy if your willin to grind it out. Not crazy hard a hemmt is 166 of each ingredient could run that amount witb out a hemmet easy if your in the grinding mood

Edited by DankBud
D