Bounty hunter shop for Therisa

Should we add a BH Shop  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add a BH shop

Just now, Proud said:

ahahhahahahahhahaha

fucking rat vigi

dont add this or ill tell monkeysz to nuke the server till its removed thx

Therisa is a city just like Kavala / Pyrgos / Athira / Sofia, and they all have BH shops. You play on a RP / Life server with other civilians, medics, cops, bounty hunters. You should be subject to them just like anyone else that plays the game :). Cartel fighters shouldn't be exempt from these things simply because you want Wasteland gameplay on Asylum's settings.

Also, THREE new rebels were just added. Consider using one of them!

Edited by Maaqs
Just now, Maaqs said:

Therisa is a city just like Kavala / Pyrgos / Athira / Sofia, and they all have BH shops. You play on a RP / Life server with other civilians, medics, cops, bounty hunters. You should be subject to them just like anyone else that plays the game :). Cartel fighters shouldn't be exempt from these things simply because you want Wasteland gameplay on Asylum's settings.

acually we just tryna fight, and lets be real the only ppl that role play are cops to keep their ranks lmao

Just now, Proud said:

acually we just tryna fight, and lets be real the only ppl that role play are cops to keep their ranks lmao

And Bounty Hunters are just trying to bounty hunt :)

BH's can buy a Tac Vest at clothing in donor, and the highest caliber you can buy at a BH shop (NOT Skiptracer) is only 5.56. 

Ron Johnson likes this
Just now, Quenton said:

Everyone in this thread knows how aids it would be to have Google and his friends running around donor naked with po7s

@bunni the T-Rexes have been doing your work.

Why can rebels get a gun shop there but bounty hunters can’t get their shop there too? Just doesn’t make any logical sense imo

Edited by Google™
1 hour ago, Maaqs said:

+1

Therisa shouldn't be a "safe zone" for cartel fighters simply because they want to fight and ignore the rest of the map/gameplay.

It Isn't. There is already a courthouse that I personally feel should be removed. If a bounty hunter shop was implemented into Therisa, there would be people sitting in houses, blocking the DMV, etc waiting for a bounty to show up, text initiate, and take them down. You will probably say get an sdar. A TRG can shoot over 300 meters with iron sights, an sdar can barely shoot 20. Having a bounty hunter shop in Therisa would be a clear unfair advantage against people trying to fight. If you want to bounty hunt in Therisa, don't beg for a shop to be implemented in so you can hide in garage, war them, and wait there with a P07, go to a normal bounty hunter shop, and take the <5 minute drive to Therisa and camp it.

Edited by Huan Lee
Just now, Huan Lee said:

It Isn't. There is already a courthouse that I personally feel should be removed. If a bounty hunter shop was implemented into Therisa, there would be people sitting in houses, blocking the DMV, etc waiting for a bounty to show up, text initiate, and take them down. You will probably say get an sdar. A TRG can shoot over 300 meters with iron sights, an sdar can barely shoot 20. Having a bounty hunter shop in Therisa would be a clear unfair advantage against people trying to fight. If you want to bounty hunt in Therisa, don't beg for a shop to be implemented in so you can hide in garage, war them, and wait there with a P07, go to a normal bounty hunter shop, and take the <5 minute drive to Therisa and camp it.

Did you know that new rebels were added as of 8.3.0? 

5d169afd44d817813d9d9fb79781b5ad.png

Why don't you spawn elsewhere, take the time to gear up, and then just fly to the cartel you want to fight :)  Or would that be too inconvenient for someone trying to fight cartels?

If the courthouse were to be removed, that'd be insane. Cartel fighters are NOT playing a different game from the rest of us. You log onto the Asylum servers, you should be subject to the same things the rest of the playerbase is; and that includes getting caught by Bounty Hunters. This is a life server, with consequences (getting a bounty, cop force, BHs) for your rebel/cartel actions. Why should an entire town be dedicated to "basically only spawn here if you want to fight cartels."

Just now, Psy said:

This server's majority players that play daily are cartel fighters. If you add this, it will be toxic af for all of us. -1

That statement is incorrect, i bet my virginity on it. However yes it's a completely valid suggestion by Google which in reality is aids and would ruin more than it would improve. Put up a poll @Google™ so we can vote. 

Just now, Maaqs said:

Did you know that new rebels were added as of 8.3.0? 

5d169afd44d817813d9d9fb79781b5ad.png

Why don't you spawn elsewhere, take the time to gear up, and then just fly to the cartel you want to fight :)  Or would that be too inconvenient for someone trying to fight cartels?

If the courthouse were to be removed, that'd be insane. Cartel fighters are NOT playing a different game from the rest of us. You log onto the Asylum servers, you should be subject to the same things the rest of the playerbase is; and that includes getting caught by Bounty Hunters. This is a life server, with consequences (getting a bounty, cop force, BHs) for your rebel/cartel actions. Why should an entire town be dedicated to "basically only spawn here if you want to fight cartels."

One rebel is in the free fire zone. The rest are all the way up North. There is nothing up north except for the Federal Reserve, Wongs  and Rodopoli. All the cartels are at the middle of the map, or bottom, being Drug, Oil and Arms. No one fights Wongs cartel, or Oil cartel. All the fights are in the south, so spawning up North would be useless. Taking the time to gear up North, and go all the way to the south of the map could easily take the entire cartel fight, even if you fly. And you're right on removing the courthouse being an insane idea, but adding a bounty hunter shop in a city that is specifically meant for rebels, is a bad idea. This goes back to my point of spawning in. If you spawn in, the best weapon you can get is an SDAR, and the best weapon a bounty hunter can get is a TRG. The TRG is a thousand times better than the SDAR, and bounty hunters can easily block the DMV, camp it, camp the gun store, or all 3 if they have numbers. Adding a bounty hunter shop is a bad idea.

In my opinion, I can see some arguments on both sides. I do think that Therisa should have a bounty hunter shop, just like every other town in the game. I do not think that cartel fighters should be playing a different game than everyone else on the server. I understand they want to fight and do not want to be bounty hunted but they should not be limited to staying on one side of the map that police can no longer patrol and have almost no risk of being caught unless there is a large group of bounty hunters.

I suggest that a bounty hunter shop be added much like the Sofia one. It would be out of town and people would have to drive to go gear up just like rebels do. There should be another vehicle pull on the other side of the town so bounty hunters cannot camp a single spawn. Add a second gun store in town to give rebels a fighting chance to grab an SDAR so people cannot camp one gun store. I see no reason why we cannot find a happy medium for both sides.

EDIT: Maybe remove the courthouse from town and replace it with a BH shop. This way rebels have a chance to chase down and free their friends. Would fit with the new APD policy update saying all the civilians left. Nobody is left to work the courthouse so you have to take them to another town. :)

EDIT 2: Also at a BH shop you cannot buy blindfolds. You can see where your teammate is at all times to save him. You also cannot buy any weapon bigger than a 5.56. You can also only get a tac vest from the clothing store so you can be 1 tapped from nearly any gun. 

Edited by •ÐŠ• Mason
Gagss, bC420, TRYHARD and 1 other like this
9 minutes ago, Huan Lee said:

in a city that is specifically meant for rebels, 

You claim it isn't a safe zone, but then you say this. Yes, I am nitpicking but still, this comment seems contradictory to Therisa not being a "safe zone."

Moving on,

If cartel locations are an issue, make a thread on it, and all you active cartel fighters can suggest new locations that people would fight over. Could Wong's or Oil be changed in a way to make people want to fight over them? (IE: Wong's takes bigger cut if you don't own the cartel, put rubber back in the fridge, or would a better location do it?) Why do majority of the cartel fighters choose Arms? Is it because of its closeness to rebel? Or because OG / Church are balanced in terms of attacking/defending? Genuine questions here.

It sounds like your main issue is that no cartel outside of Arms / maybe Drug is worth fighting, so the other 5 rebels (Therisa rebel being the good one) are useless. Also, if I'm not mistaken, was there not multiple threads created asking for a rebel on Arms Island?

Edited by Maaqs
Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
Just now, Maaqs said:

You claim it isn't a safe zone, but then you say this. Yes, I am nitpicking but still, this comment seems contradictory to Therisa not being a "safe zone."

Moving on,

If cartel locations are an issue, make a thread on it, and all you active cartel fighters can suggest new locations that people would fight over. Could Wong's or Oil be changed in a way to make people want to fight over them? (IE: Wong's takes bigger cut if you don't own the cartel, put rubber back in the fridge, or would a better location do it?) Why do majority of the cartel fighters choose Arms? Is it because of its closeness to rebel? Or because OG / Church are balanced in terms of attacking/defending? Genuine questions here.

It sounds like your issue is that no cartel outside of Arms / maybe Drug is worth fighting, so the other 5 rebels (Therisa rebel being the good one) are useless. Also, if I'm not mistaken, was there not multiple threads created asking for a rebel on Arms Island?

Therisa isn't a safe zone, but it is meant for rebels, similar to how you can attack a Police HQ, but that place is meant for police. Cartels aren't an issue. Gangs just fight over Arms and Drug because that's where they fight, and both gangs know all the callouts for it. Cartels being worth fighting isn't my issue. My issue is that the only fights on the server are in the South side of the map, because Wongs and Oil just aren't fought over. Being forced to spawn up North, and take 10-15 minutes to get all the way back down south sounds ridiculous. And I know I will have to do that, because I guarantee if this gets implemented Therisa will be crawling with bounty hunters blocking the DMV, and camping buildings.

Just now, Huan Lee said:

Therisa isn't a safe zone, but it is meant for rebels, similar to how you can attack a Police HQ,

Police HQ can only be spawned at by cops not civilians.

Therisa can be spawned at by any civilian.

Just now, Proud said:

safe to say no one agrees with ur bull shit google.

ppl who do agree are probably just in ur rat gang tbh, or DS, kavala scats btw

You say "No one agrees with ur bull shit"

but then follow up with "ppl who do agree"

LMFAO you've definitely lost IQ points since last time we've spoken.

Edited by Google™
Just now, Huan Lee said:

Therisa isn't a safe zone, but it is meant for rebels, similar to how you can attack a Police HQ, but that place is meant for police. Cartels aren't an issue. Gangs just fight over Arms and Drug because that's where they fight, and both gangs know all the callouts for it. Cartels being worth fighting isn't my issue. My issue is that the only fights on the server are in the South side of the map, because Wongs and Oil just aren't fought over. Being forced to spawn up North, and take 10-15 minutes to get all the way back down south sounds ridiculous. And I know I will have to do that, because I guarantee if this gets implemented Therisa will be crawling with bounty hunters blocking the DMV, and camping buildings.

Not trying to be toxic when I say this, but if the Arms/Drug ae the only cartels fought over "just cause" and "people know all the callouts" then that's sorta on all the active cartel fighters. That's a you/gang issue, not my problem as a BH. And to say

Just now, Huan Lee said:

Being forced to spawn up North, and take 10-15 minutes to get all the way back down south sounds ridiculous.

Couldn't I say just the same as a bounty hunter? I'd have to respawn Kavala or Pyrgos, go to skiptracer, and then drive/fly all the way back to Therisa if I was attempting to bounty hunt someone that was cartel fighting. And that just sounds ridiculous! KYq2bK5.jpg

@Proud

h9wV1vi.jpg

Edited by Maaqs
Google™ likes this