Bounty hunter shop for Therisa

Should we add a BH Shop  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add a BH shop

Just now, Thomas said:

-1 As the typically rat I am in Therisa, this opens up to much competition. 

True scumbags like myself don't mind driving over to Therisa with a po7 to shoot fresh spawns for easy bank.  Seriously, if you need a bounty hunter shop to attack the "90% of the time" unarmed bounties you should just stick to Kavala.

Fair point sir.

A BH store could actually be counterproductive in Therisa.

You a smart man Thomas.

For how much I love to bounty hunt, I don’t think their should be one. It’s just going to ruin the fights an then eventually the server. I’m glad Their is a courthouse, but just gear up an go camp. Its just going to lead to no big bounties (over 200k) since everyone an their brother will camp there.

Edited by Orchid
3 hours ago, Orchid said:

It’s just going to ruin the fights

So? If someone decides to log onto the Asylum servers, they should be subject to what Asylum has to offer (obtaining a bounty, cops, BH). They shouldn't be put on a pedestal with big red letters "DO NOT DISTURB" just because they want to cartel fight in peace.

4 hours ago, Orchid said:

Its just going to lead to no big bounties (over 200k)

I fail to see how this is a bad thing. If someone is breaking the law, either the APD or a Bounty Hunter should be able to go after them, not just let them go because the server needs big bounties.

15 minutes ago, mur said:

I love this idea @Google™. Let’s make it 100x easier for bh to consistently get 100k+ bounties. It’s not like all the bounties there are gonna be fresh spawns, and bh could constantly make 200k+ without any real risk.

There are 3 new rebels (granted 1 is in the free fire zone). Cartel fighters shouldn't be exempt from the rest of the game simply because "Therisa is too convenient for me to go fight cartels." 

danile666 likes this
Just now, Maaqs said:

So? If someone decides to log onto the Asylum servers, they should be subject to what Asylum has to offer (obtaining a bounty, cops, BH). They shouldn't be put on a pedestal with big red letters "DO NOT DISTURB" just because they want to cartel fight in peace.

I fail to see how this is a bad thing. If someone is breaking the law, either the APD or a Bounty Hunter should be able to go after them, not just let them go because the server needs big bounties.

There are 3 new rebels (granted 1 is in the free fire zone). Cartel fighters shouldn't be exempt from the rest of the game simply because "Therisa is too convenient for me to go fight cartels." 

I still don’t see your point, if you really wanna camp & bh nakeds, why don’t you gear at kavala then drive to donor? 

Also, low risk high reward. You camp with a cheap bh loadout, have a high % to down a naked with a 100k+ bounty

2 hours ago, mur said:

I still don’t see your point, if you really wanna camp & bh nakeds, why don’t you gear at kavala then drive to donor? 

Also, low risk high reward. You camp with a cheap bh loadout, have a high % to down a naked with a 100k+ bounty

Therisa has all the makings of a regular town (general store, clothing store, market, dmv, air shop, gun store, courthouse, medical, and even a home improvement) and has legal and illegal things nearby for people to make money from. Why shouldn't there be a BH shop. It's just like any other town that already has one.

2 hours ago, mur said:

why don’t you gear at kavala then drive to donor? 

Why doesn't a cartel fighter just use one of the 2 (won't include the one in the free-fire zone) new rebels? That question can go both ways.

And with the "low risk, high reward comment" I fail to see how that means anything. A person with a high bounty should encounter some risk running around with a high bounty. Therisa is a town just like any other, so I honestly fail to see why there shouldn't be a BH shop. Just because a cartel fighter feels the need to spawn Therisa because it's convenient and he/she wants to ignore the rest of the map doesn't mean they should be sheltered off. It's as if you want high bounty no risk spawning in Therisa.

Edited by Maaqs
danile666 likes this
5 hours ago, Maaqs said:

Therisa has all the makings of a regular town (general store, clothing store, market, dmv, air shop, gun store, courthouse, medical, and even a home improvement) and has legal and illegal things nearby for people to make money from. Why shouldn't there be a BH shop. It's just like any other town that already has one.

It’s all the illegal immigrants who don’t pay taxes. Maybe the town would have more money if the illegals paid their damn taxes. Unfortunately it seems like the governor had to cut some additional buildings (bh) out of the town to provide all the other essential shops in that town 

TRYHARD likes this