Asylum Stock Exchange

Right, so i was thinking that being in a gang can allow you to create a production company from the gang Menu.You name your company and set its products such as weed,oil,iron etc.Then you get access to company perks that offer advantages such as 2x gathering speed of product or sell increases which are gained by selling/picking up said item.That's where the idea of the stock exchange comes in.A rich guy might fund your operation e.g an iron company and if you manage to make X money in Y time the rich guy gets all the money he funded plus a portion of the total amount.However if the company does not make it then the rich guy loses the money he invested and the company has loans which must be paid or else the company disbands and every member gets Financial Fraud crime of 50k.

However the funds given should be over 3 million as to make it risky but rewarding.Also the 2 talents for house maintenance can be replaced by "10% of total amount received and 15% of total amount received for the funders.

Btw idk shit about economics,just what i found on the internet.

What do you think?

Edited by Uncle Bob
.Casper likes this

I don't think players should have control over something like this, but having a stock market would be a fun (and risky) way to make passive income. Some of the best times I've had in GTA SAMP came from playing the stock market. It's something that'd likely take a decent amount of coding and tweaking, but it's possible.

Why would someone invest 3 million into a gang of randos who could just say "thanks for the money, cya" and use the 3 million to pay off their 50k bounty

Edited by Reformed epTic
2 hours ago, Uncle Bob said:

Right, so i was thinking that being in a gang can allow you to create a production company from the gang Menu.You name your company and set its products such as weed,oil,iron etc.Then you get access to company perks that offer advantages such as 2x gathering speed of product or sell increases which are gained by selling/picking up said item.That's where the idea of the stock exchange comes in.A rich guy might fund your operation e.g an iron company and if you manage to make X money in Y time the rich guy gets all the money he funded plus a portion of the total amount.However if the company does not make it then the rich guy loses the money he invested and the company has loans which must be paid or else the company disbands and every member gets Financial Fraud crime of 50k.

However the funds given should be over 3 million as to make it risky but rewarding.Also the 2 talents for house maintenance can be replaced by "10% of total amount received and 15% of total amount received for the funders.

Btw idk shit about economics,just what i found on the internet.

What do you think?

+1