Medic At Rebel

Tyrese

6 hours ago, Maaqs said:

It was added as an incentive to support the servers through the community goals, and it should stay that way. Welcome back to the days of going into town for your medical. It wasn't the end of the world then, it won't be now.

Please do not spoke unless spoken to you absolute monkey. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about so please do not speak. If you are going to comment on any of my threads in the future make sure to actually read the post you degenerate. Please take your bed sheets tie them around your waist and hang from the door knob like a swing buddy.

Edited by Tyrese
Tricks, Maaqs, JaeJae and 2 others like this
20 minutes ago, Tyrese said:

Please do not speak* unless spoken to you absolute monkey. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about so please do not speak. If you are going to comment on any of my threads in the future make sure to actually read the post you degenerate. Please take your bed sheets tie them around your waist and hang from the door knob like a swing buddy.

I am well aware of what it said, I just found this line

On 2/7/2019 at 1:59 AM, Tyrese said:

So it is catering to the people who exploited. Just saying :)

was adorable to read. It seemed to me you were attempting to guilt trip the owners asking for medical at rebel because others have exploited their way to getting it, and you don't see that as fair. Sure, it's not, but the way you phrased it just humor'd me, that is all.

My deepest apologies for offending you into next year

0ydgwewzstg01.gif

Edited by Maaqs
2 hours ago, Maaqs said:

I am well aware of what it said, I just found this line

was adorable to read. It seemed to me you were attempting to guilt trip the owners asking for medical at rebel because others have exploited their way to getting it, and you don't see that as fair. Sure, it's not, but the way you phrased it just humor'd me, that is all.

My deepest apologies for offending you into next year

0ydgwewzstg01.gif

Yeah me Tyrese guilt tripping Bada and Clint 2 people I've known for years and could just message and tell them about the issue but I want to farm forum likes. Good lord you guys get stupider every day.

3 hours ago, Tyrese said:

Please do not spoke unless spoken to you absolute monkey. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about so please do not speak. If you are going to comment on any of my threads in the future make sure to actually read the post you degenerate. Please take your bed sheets tie them around your waist and hang from the door knob like a swing buddy.

Dam