Just now, Mason Statham said:

Cocaine field should be moved to lakka when it's on pyrogos side the fields on hit constantly by cops. Makes no sense to me why you would just lock meth to one spot and not do cocaine to one spot.

Agreed. Literally no point in trying to do cocaine when it's on the Pyrgos Side just to get caught by cops easily.

Just now, Big Fred said:

Pyrgos side coke takes literally half the time to run compared to Lakka side and ya'll are complaining about it? I mean really fam?

I'm complaining that it's not fixed like meth is makes little to no sense why you would do one but not the other and also when cocaine is over the pyrogos side it kills the possibility of black market guns. Whack a black market pyrogos side and make the cocaine fixed and idc. I just don't really get the current logic of one not moving and one moving.

Edited by Mason Statham
Google™ likes this
Just now, Mason Statham said:

when cocaine is over the pyrogos side it kills the possibility of black market guns.

Actually it enables the possibility fivefold when it switches to Pyrgos side. You just need to preplan your activities.

I've made hundreds of AK's for my gang and never dealt with any cops at Black Market for this reason alone.

7 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

Actually it enables the possibility fivefold when it switches to Pyrgos side. You just need to preplan your activities.

I've made hundreds of AK's for my gang and never dealt with any cops at Black Market for this reason alone.

Then cops aren’t doing a good job. Literally they can check cocaine field moving it to Pyrgos side just makes it easier for them to comeback repeatedly. Either fix this bs or put both on the map at the same time.

Community suggests new drug fields because drug fields never moved and was "stale gameplay"

bamf makes drug fields at community suggested locations (or so I'm told) that rotate to bring "fresh" gameplay

playerbase suggests not rotateing drug fields because they can't use their meth houses and they didn't like the other meth location (it was pretty bad)

bamf locks meth to a single location.

And now when the new team locks pyrgos cocaine to OG am I going to be reading posts on the forums in two months about how its stale and the drug fields should rotate

im not saying this is anyone's fault but I'd personally rather not waste the devs time going in a massive circle because that's what I see happening 

IMO i would like to see a new cocaine position that isn't OG but is locked to a single location (I've always felt it was too close to Air HQ)

But I'd like to see community suggestions as to where you guys would like it. 

@Google™

Big Fred and Hunt like this

@Patato Money making is stale game play. There is no way to make it fun and interesting. Rotating the Fields’s move the same boring interactions to the other side of the map. With crafting especially people need to be able to fill up houses so rotating the fields just gives us more work. 

Id say move locations back unless you can find a better location. I personally don’t like how coke pro is in the middle of a city along a busy road. It’s unlike any other field/processor and has way too much risk. 

Check my poll if you want it’s something people want removed. 

Google™, Patato and Masonn like this
Just now, TRYHARD said:

@Patato Money making is stale game play. There is no way to make it fun and interesting. Rotating the Fields’s move the same boring interactions to the other side of the map. With crafting especially people need to be able to fill up houses so rotating the fields just gives us more work. 

Id say move locations back unless you can find a better location. I personally don’t like how coke pro is in the middle of a city along a busy road. It’s unlike any other field/processor and has way too much risk. 

Check my poll if you want it’s something people want removed. 

I complete agree. I just wanted to put down a history of what's happened so that we don't repeat it. 

Big Fred and TRYHARD like this
33 minutes ago, Patato said:

Community suggests new drug fields because drug fields never moved and was "stale gameplay"

bamf makes drug fields at community suggested locations (or so I'm told) that rotate to bring "fresh" gameplay

playerbase suggests not rotateing drug fields because they can't use their meth houses and they didn't like the other meth location (it was pretty bad)

bamf locks meth to a single location.

And now when the new team locks pyrgos cocaine to OG am I going to be reading posts on the forums in two months about how its stale and the drug fields should rotate

im not saying this is anyone's fault but I'd personally rather not waste the devs time going in a massive circle because that's what I see happening 

IMO i would like to see a new cocaine position that isn't OG but is locked to a single location (I've always felt it was too close to Air HQ)

But I'd like to see community suggestions as to where you guys would like it. 

@Google™

Okay, so let me address the history that you said:

At the time no one to my knowledge suggested the drug fields to be moved. We just woke up one day to see Bamf say "Hey guys so I'm not really able to bring you new scripts because uhm fuck that siht so here's some rotating fields that work off of a random number each time and doesn't switch each time." I understand the idea behind the system and in theory I feel like it's a good one, but you aren't taking into consideration that some people buy houses at these locations there's problems at. On top of that server crashes are common so it's not even like I'm guaranteed to be able to use a certain drug field location for the full server restart.

"Playerbase suggests not rotating drug fields because they can't use their meth houses and they didn't like the other meth location," I agree with that statement, but if that was the case why did they only stop rotating Meth Lab and not the others? Because there wasn't enough people complaining enough, but here I am and plenty of others sitting here saying that now that Rodopoli is fixed we want Cocaine Field back to one location and Heroin Field.

"And now when the new team locks Pyrgos Cocaine to OG am I going to be reading posts on the forums in two months about how its state and the drug fields should rotate," Probably not because no one has ever made a post suggesting rotating fields... I think the only person who could think of that stupid an idea were Paratus. His reasoning would be some shit like it helps with roleplay.

"I'm not saying this is anyone's fault but I'd personally rather not waste the devs time going in a massive circle because that's what I see happening," Okay this is a stupid statement, but I'm not going to jump you because you're ignorant. It takes at MOST 30 minutes to move a drug field to a new location. Not even, probably 15. All they do is Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V the stuff to a new spot. But let's say for this scenario they wanted to design it and make it look really amazing and pretty. Then let's be nice and say an hour, but wait usually the developers don't even make the map stuff themselves. Look at prison, JB made it. I know plenty of people will probably be willing to make a cocaine field for free to contribute, so this isn't a factor at all.

In response to your final opinion "...new cocaine position that isn't OG...":

Why? Don't say different because there's nothing different about it. (You're still scrolling and selecting the "Gather cocaine" option just looking at a different area) The OG spot is perfect there's two cities next to it (DP 11 and Lakka) so it's squished and people can buy plenty of houses/garages to go there and make money.

I tried doing Cocaine at the Pyrgos spot yesterday three times and died/got caught on each one. One was by Henry camping it, the other two were by getting caught by cops.

Let me suggest what I think many will agree with:

Put Cocaine back to OG spot and leave it alone. MAYBE, if you really feel in your heart it changes stuff that much move cocaine processing but cocaine field is perfect where it's at. So is Cocaine Processing. One of the deep problems in Cocaine Processing right now is that it's next to a major road and cops usually drive through it to get to Meth Lab. The other cocaine processing (OG) doesn't have this problem except for Rebels driving to Rebel Outpost which usually don't fuck with them. Plus it's easier to hide your vehicle.

Edited by Google™
Big Fred likes this
21 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Not even imo, the current ones are fine. The only reason they made them rotate was because they had the shit development team back then and that was their way of saying hey so we fixed the stale gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2019 at 11:09 PM, dolos said:

Would it be possible to have both of the coke fields at all times and rotate the processing? :huh:

But then cops gonna have to actually go check the fields instead of just looking at the phone at what drug is getting sold.......      .......    ........   .......

:kappa: