Introducing Barns

The map is kinda dry in the upper top North-West of the map, so why not add barns that players can buy.

The barns would add another way for players to make money, and they could farm items like potatoes, wheat, or even high end Weed. You can buy the seeds for Potatoes, and Wheat from a Farmers market, but the only way for the weed seeds are gathering them from the weed field.

Just a little suggestion let me know what you guys think.

5db2179d0b49d516df0821db901fb895-jpg.jpg    

TRYHARD, Rodrigo, .Casper and 22 others like this
On 2/8/2019 at 7:29 PM, Mr.Purple said:

The map is kinda dry in the upper top North-West of the map, so why not add barns that players can buy.

The barns would add another way for players to make money, and they could farm items like potatoes, wheat, or even high end Weed. You can buy the seeds for Potatoes, and Wheat from a Farmers market, but the only way for the weed seeds are gathering them from the weed field.

Just a little suggestion let me know what you guys think.

5db2179d0b49d516df0821db901fb895-jpg.jpg    

Introducing a way to waste a house slot! 

7 hours ago, mrkillalot8989 said:

Introducing a way to waste a house slot! 

It depends on how they make it. If it makes good money, and doesn't take too much time people would invest in them.

Not everyone puts all their houses into fighting. Some people are bored of gang life, and only enjoy dicking around.

Big Fred and saltyseemen like this
7 hours ago, Mr.Purple said:

It depends on how they make it. If it makes good money, and doesn't take too much time people would invest in them.

Not everyone puts all their houses into fighting. Some people are bored of gang life, and only enjoy dicking around.

It'll either be really op and abused until nerfed into the ground. Or just completely useless and just a noob trap. Don't get me wrong I think it's a decent idea. Unlike 90% of what I read on here. But from a balance point of view I don't see how it works.

• 1 year later...