oil cartel / rubber

Honestly i feel like there is no reason any more for the oil cartel, other then afk infamy farming. only reason people fought over it was the rubber gain instead of getting dirty money barely anybody still runs boat runs of oil either so why not get rid of the oil rig / barrel processing and think of a different way to obtain rubber or just make it a side product from normal oil fields, which also rarely anybody does anymore, would be nice to see some of the features in the game getting tweaked a bit so they'd be worth doing again. also makes for some more interactions with people since more people would be using lil pumper and the hemmt fuel :P 

Virrx, Scott, Twinkie and 2 others like this
12 minutes ago, Spec said:

what you mean

Basically, add a droprate for rubber when drilling for oil with a fuel truck.

longer explanation:

When you're mining diamonds, there's a slight chance you'll find a flawless instead of an uncut diamond.

When you're out on the oil field there could theoretically be something similar implemented but for oil / rubber instead. Someone smarter than me could probably figure out a reasonable drop-rate for rubber while drilling for oil.

Currently, one oil run with a lil pumper (Fuel Truck) gets you about 20k worth of oil, which is laughable. A small amount of rubber added to that mix would be a buff to oil drilling.

It would also save a lot of pain and suffering.

In order to produce rubber right now, you need to go by boat to the oil rig and do stuff which most certainly will have you end up dead, because the chance of getting Arma'd while handling boats is like 150% (real facts).

So the only resonable way of getting rubber without dying, is duping... and we all know how the admin team feel about that.

Adding rubber to oil drilling would therefore be quite the gift to mankind in my opinion.

I hope this made more sense. I'm swedish, I blame my viking herritage.

Thacus, Teddy_ and Swade White like this
6 hours ago, Big Fred said:

Basically, add a droprate for rubber when drilling for oil with a fuel truck.

longer explanation:

When you're mining diamonds, there's a slight chance you'll find a flawless instead of an uncut diamond.

When you're out on the oil field there could theoretically be something similar implemented but for oil / rubber instead. Someone smarter than me could probably figure out a reasonable drop-rate for rubber while drilling for oil.

Currently, one oil run with a lil pumper (Fuel Truck) gets you about 20k worth of oil, which is laughable. A small amount of rubber added to that mix would be a buff to oil drilling.

It would also save a lot of pain and suffering.

In order to produce rubber right now, you need to go by boat to the oil rig and do stuff which most certainly will have you end up dead, because the chance of getting Arma'd while handling boats is like 150% (real facts).

So the only resonable way of getting rubber without dying, is duping... and we all know how the admin team feel about that.

Adding rubber to oil drilling would therefore be quite the gift to mankind in my opinion.

I hope this made more sense. I'm swedish, I blame my viking herritage.

yeah, makes sense and i agree