Asylum is becoming the Wild Wild West

Lately all my of my reports for RDM / VDM and even exploit have been denied. (which would have been action taken with the latest owners)

We have Serial VDMers that go around Asylum with no weapons crashing into cars and running over people cause I guess they know they are not going to get banned.

I understand a lax approach to the rules since we want to keep the population up but its causing a lot of issues for the fair players in the community.

I know a few new players I was teaching how to farm just quit because they get VDM for no reason over and over again by the same people and 

everyday I see the same people causing the same problems. Whats the reason behind just a lax approach or better yet who do we report these mods too?

Michael L likes this

Hey There,

Looking into your recent reports which were denied, I do not see how they'd be approved during the previous ownership, or how the ownership change has anything to do with it, as nothing has changed regarding the way we handle reports.

Also:

If you submit a video that is less then 5 minutes prior to your death, expect your report to have no action taken, as it fails to follow our sufficient evidence policy.
If you swing to the left side of the road and drive on the left lane intentionally to block someone who pursues you, and accuse him for VDM afterwards, be certain an action will not be taken against him.
If you fail to lock your group and then call metagaming, perhaps you should figure out why we added the group password feature(as well as kicking).
If your evidence is unavailable, again its going under insufficient evidence.

To add on that, I can also see reports you have, also taken care of by mods, which have taken action on them due to the fact the proper evidence exists there, and an actual violation was commited.

Hope that solves out some of the claims you make here, I'd also like to remind you that if you feel like you have any issue with any Admin/Mod, you may bring it up with one of our Community Managers @Mitch (IFRIT) Or @Leady, as they are here for that exact reason.

Regards, Zoex

4 hours ago, Zoex said:

If you submit a video that is less then 5 minutes prior to your death, expect your report to have no action taken,

https://plays.tv/video/57377fdab1e88baaac/rdm-report?from=user

this one got me banned for a day once ...@Manolo so if you lack the the sufficient amount of time I recommend you just add a couple of minutes screen time of yourself lying on the gound panting in your microphone like a retarded hamster ...  because everyone likes animals

Edited by Dex Chase
Just now, Dex Chase said:

https://plays.tv/video/57377fdab1e88baaac/rdm-report?from=user

this one once got me banned for a day once ...@Manolo so if you lack the the sufficient amount of time I recommend you just add a couple of minutes screen time of yourself lying on the gound panting in your microphone like a retarded hamster ...  because everyone likes animals

I obviously can't take over another admin's decision you know, but when 2 minutes of the video is him laying dead, I'm not taking action.

Patato likes this
7 hours ago, Manolo said:

Lately all my of my reports for RDM / VDM and even exploit have been denied. (which would have been action taken with the latest owners)

I mean they are almost all of the same admins from before. I dont think clint and bada are telling them to deny bans. It just depends on the admin. also, rdm reports are automatically denied if you dont have the full 5 min. its always been that way. 

I've reported people and they've gotten what I would consider a good amount of time off of the island for what they did.  I like that things are more lenient than what they use to be.  A lot of RDMs are not on purpose and things were miscommunicated in a ts/discord on who they had initiation with.  Only blatant rdms should be punished heavily.  Same goes for VDM as a lot of the time it's on accident.  

The old system created report wars because if you can't beat whatever gang you're fighting you can always just wait for them to slip up and have three days where you banned a member or two.  I rather not go back to that. 

Big Fred likes this
7 hours ago, Zoex said:

Hey There,

Looking into your recent reports which were denied, I do not see how they'd be approved during the previous ownership, or how the ownership change has anything to do with it, as nothing has changed regarding the way we handle reports.

Also:

If you submit a video that is less then 5 minutes prior to your death, expect your report to have no action taken, as it fails to follow our sufficient evidence policy.
If you swing to the left side of the road and drive on the left lane intentionally to block someone who pursues you, and accuse him for VDM afterwards, be certain an action will not be taken against him.
If you fail to lock your group and then call metagaming, perhaps you should figure out why we added the group password feature(as well as kicking).
If your evidence is unavailable, again its going under insufficient evidence.

To add on that, I can also see reports you have, also taken care of by mods, which have taken action on them due to the fact the proper evidence exists there, and an actual violation was commited.

Hope that solves out some of the claims you make here, I'd also like to remind you that if you feel like you have any issue with any Admin/Mod, you may bring it up with one of our Community Managers @Mitch (IFRIT) Or @Leady, as they are here for that exact reason.

Regards, Zoex

Zoex, 

The 1st RDM report was denied because i was missing 1 minute and I can understand that, but its common sense if Im talking to another one of his gang members and they are not red and this guy tells 3 of us hands up I have no idea who he is talking too because he never said my name. I haven't seen him around but he goes up to groups all the time and says hands up and shoots a random dude. I was only trying to teach him how to properly engage.

The 2nd report was for exploit not VDM. We killed them at Rodo then because they were salty they kept respawning until they join our gang group 2 of them did this which you can see on the video. We did not have a group I was teaching new players and didn't want to deal with groups since they are still learning arma and asylum. These members were asked several times to leave the gang group and not only did they not leave they also used it to find us violating the Metagaming rules which you can see in the video clear as day. If they would not have Metagame there would be no chance of VDM .. correct? because they would not know where we are!

Also a members of the Gang (SuperFarva) reported some one for VDM it was also denied because they said that our member came out of the vehicle 1 sec prior to him driving by. I can understand that part but the VDMer drove back and forth on his body until he killed him and that is the definition of VDM. If it was not for this VDM this member would of gotten away with a hemmit box truck of jewlery which his comp report was also denied. See below.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/378740563?filter=highlights&sort=time

There are 2 other similar VDM report from members that no longer play because they were tired of getting VDM and the VDMers are still out there doing it every day! Saying sorry it was an accident or coming up with another excuse!

I also did reach out to a community Manager and there was no response and this is why this post was created.

The comment about prior admins being different just refers to the same admin that is denying our reports, we never dealt with him before.

I appreciate you looking into it!

Edited by Manolo
4 hours ago, Batcan said:

Once was rdmed and sent to jail through exploiting. The guy got a 12 hour ban and I sat in jail for 45 minutes. Easiest 100k of his life. Sometimes it's best to take the 1 day. Punishments are far too lenient and comp should be warranted for time wasted such as jail. 

:shrug:

Ban duration is dependant on the severity and prior amount of bans for the same reason.

However if you think earning 100k while getting banned is a good way of making money, well then you do you chief.

Just dont come cryin

Just now, Cukofuko said:

Ban duration is dependant on the severity and prior amount of bans for the same reason.

However if you think earning 100k while getting banned is a good way of making money, well then you do you chief.

Just dont come cryin

He has a point. Admins should really start taking money/prestige from accounts if they RDM to get a bounty.

Batcan likes this
On 2/10/2019 at 9:43 PM, Manolo said:

Zoex, 

Also a members of the Gang (SuperFarva) reported some one for VDM it was also denied because they said that our member came out of the vehicle 1 sec prior to him driving by. I can understand that part but the VDMer drove back and forth on his body until he killed him and that is the definition of VDM. If it was not for this VDM this member would of gotten away with a hemmit box truck of jewlery which his comp report was also denied. See below.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/378740563?filter=highlights&sort=time

This is what they just gave me as a reason for no action taken

"No action taken

Reason: You need to provide at least 5 minutes of footage prior to being downed/killed in order for us to determine if this is RDM. You have 4:51 footage prior to being killed.  Please see below for our sufficient evidence policy:"

gotta switch it to 10 minutes on shadowplay i guess, my god.

Edited by Brothertom
9 hours ago, Brothertom said:

This is what they just gave me as a reason for no action taken

"No action taken

Reason: You need to provide at least 5 minutes of footage prior to being downed/killed in order for us to determine if this is RDM. You have 4:51 footage prior to being killed.  Please see below for our sufficient evidence policy:"

gotta switch it to 10 minutes on shadowplay i guess, my god.

That's because the aggro timer is exactly 5 minutes, you imbecil.

What's not to say you just edited out the text message reading "hands up or die" because you salty?
Set Shadowplay to 6 minutes and upload the raw video to youtube. Boom, done. Stop wasting admins time.

7 hours ago, Big Fred said:

That's because the aggro timer is exactly 5 minutes, you imbecil.

What's not to say you just edited out the text message reading "hands up or die" because you salty?
Set Shadowplay to 6 minutes and upload the raw video to youtube. Boom, done. Stop wasting admins time.

I've been playing here a while, reported a lot of people using 5 minute shadowplay. Sometimes taken longer than zero seconds to decide whether or not what just happened was against the rules, and no one had a problem with that until today.

But okay i guess, 5 minutes down to the fucking second now.

Edited by Brothertom
On 2/10/2019 at 6:43 PM, Manolo said:

The 2nd report was for exploit not VDM. We killed them at Rodo then because they were salty they kept respawning until they join our gang group 2 of them did this which you can see on the video. We did not have a group I was teaching new players and didn't want to deal with groups since they are still learning arma and asylum. These members were asked several times to leave the gang group and not only did they not leave they also used it to find us violating the Metagaming rules which you can see in the video clear as day. If they would not have Metagame there would be no chance of VDM .. correct? because they would not know where we are!

There's a reason you can create a group pw so what they did is not exploiting/metagaming like you think. If they had that glitch where they can see your group w/out actually getting in while it's locked then you'd have a case.

Edit: nm i see you said gang group so yeah if they glitched in I don't see why no action wasnt taken. Stuff like that should be instaban if they use it to kill you. I'm guessing their reasoning is you could have created a group to get around it so it's your fault.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz