Could we get an update plx?

On why server 1 (not sure about other servers) lag out after a while for 20 minutes at a time until it restarts? Is there anything that's being done about it or has everyone given up on it?

It gets old when you go put a bunch of shit in a hmmt box to craft and server goes down after 10 minutes. You'll only get comp for the materials and not the time it takes to get it.

Edited by Henry Facesmasher
asdfasdfadsfasdf
Slick and Virrx like this
3 minutes ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

On why server 1 (not sure about other servers) lag out after a while for 20 minutes at a time until it restarts? Is there anything that's being done about it or has everyone given up on it?

It gets old when you go put a bunch of shit in a hmmt box to craft and server goes down after 10 minutes. You'll only get comp for the materials and not the time it takes to get it.

They are doing the best they can to figure out server crashes. It just takes time to find the problem

1 hour ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

1 hour ago, Master27411 said:

They are doing the best they can to figure out server crashes. It just takes time to find the problem

^ What he said.

Also...

1 hour ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

Is there anything that's being done about it or has everyone given up on it?

It's also just as bad for us... Everytime a server "Goes down" we (Badabing, Clintasaurus, or myself) have to manually remote desktop in to the server and kill the process because it's decided to eat all the RAM.

That means we take time out of our day probably AT LEAST 3x to restart the server. We also have to drop what we're doing... sitting with family, playing a game, driving, etc. I've had to pull over on the shoulder several times to remote in. I've done it during breaks at work or while working. So have the others. We HATE it just as much. It affects us just as much, if not more depending on how you look at it. There is no magical switch to fix it all. I actively work on fixing stuff or adjusting things daily. Just today, I put a server side update on S2 to try and help determine the issue. However, doesn't seem to be anything coming of it...

a8744e96ec68a6fd31e8afdbfeedfac9.png

As a player who has played several hours on the servers and other A3 servers. I know just how frustrating it can be to make compensation requests and lose things due to stuff out of my control such as server issues... It sucks. I am really trying to fix it though... Almost all my time here is dedicated to it.