LEGENDARY - Asylum #1 Montage

Nice stuff but how do y'all new rebels spray with the MK-1 like it has no recoil? Like at 1:30, wtf is that. I used to have the MK-1 as LT back then and I am like just a regular guy who shoots things in Arma, so no where as good as you guys but I had struggles with the spray of it while PRONE, you guys are standing and controlling it like its nothing, how do you guys manage it so well. Do not take this personal or anything but would really love to learn.

I knew godly players in NV, FSA ,BB, Innovative and Regiment back then who didn't have no where near good spray control as this does but they still made everyone cry in game over how good they were. So I'm really interested to what you new guys doing that the old ones didn't. 

Edited by Dull
Stratego likes this
41 minutes ago, Dull said:

Nice stuff but how do y'all new rebels spray with the MK-1 like it has no recoil? Like at 1:30, wtf is that. I used to have the MK-1 as LT back then and I am like just a regular guy who shoots things in Arma, so no where as good as you guys but I had struggles with the spray of it while PRONE, you guys are standing and controlling it like its nothing, how do you guys manage it so well. Do not take this personal or anything but would really love to learn.

I knew godly players in NV, FSA ,BB, Innovative and Regiment back then who didn't have no where near good spray control as this does but they still made everyone cry in game over how good they were. So I'm really interested to what you new guys doing that the old ones didn't. 

Just a lot of time and practice, I know a lot of players hit up CQC for at least an hour a day and just work on improving recoil control and gun-play. Might want to try that if your struggling, god knows it helped me immensely.

2 hours ago, Dull said:

61iPMjRBZSL._SX355_.jpg

4fb37a_900bd37f5e5248c9b5fd1a212db31f1b_

istock_000059158692_small.jpg?itok=UMwKw

mur and Stratego like this