Kareem Kinte | Montage #4

12 minutes ago, Kareem Kinte said:

I didnt know people put gangs in their signature that only lasted two days. Plus I had a clip of killing you but you are too shit for me to include it.

im not gonna argue with a retard that puts single cop kills and benching off a humming bird in his montage

probably a shit clip of killing me cuz u whiffed 3 mags before actually breaking my legs, and whiffed another mag before killing me

smh fuck off shitter u have no room to try to trash talk me, like u made THIS garbage

18 minutes ago, Proud said:

im not gonna argue with a retard that puts single cop kills and benching off a humming bird in his montage

probably a shit clip of killing me cuz u whiffed 3 mags before actually breaking my legs, and whiffed another mag before killing me

smh fuck off shitter u have no room to try to trash talk me, like u made THIS garbage

no one cares about how good a montage is retard, its arma in 2019, you care way too much about this shit lmao

you probably have over 150 hours in the past 2 weeks playing arma daily

Edited by Marzoh
Scott, Tricks, Donald and 1 other like this
19 minutes ago, Proud said:

3 hours ago, Marzoh said:

no one cares about how good a montage is retard, its arma in 2019, you care way too much about this shit lmao

you probably have over 150 hours in the past 2 weeks playing arma daily

nate, you used to not go to school to play arma all day every day and you had 200+ every week. you just now got a life, maybe. nice

Proud likes this
6 minutes ago, Fudger said:

nate, you used to not go to school to play arma all day every day and you had 200+ every week. you just now got a life, maybe. nice

matteo, you've been playing arma with over 200 hrs for these last couple of years and still get on to grind money like a little fag. and as for me skipping school to play arma, i didnt skip school to play arma. i skipped school because i didnt have to go since i didnt struggle in highschool like you currently are failing multiple classes / taking retard classes hoping to graduate with your 1.5 GPA. 

544heu likes this
7 minutes ago, Marzoh said:

and as for me skipping school to play arma, i didnt skip school to play arma. i skipped school because i didnt have to go since i didnt struggle in highschool

you right, you just played arma all day cause you didnt have to go school since your mom doesn't give a shit about you. maybe you should buy more h1 skins with your moms credit card on stream

Proud likes this
9 minutes ago, Fudger said:

you right, you just played arma all day cause you didnt have to go school since your mom doesn't give a shit about you. maybe you should buy more h1 skins with your moms credit card on stream

yeah you're just a fucking degenerate that im not going to waste my time in replying to you. cut your hair loser before i pick u up by your feet and use ur head to clean my kitchen floor. and h1 skins from years ago? good roast dude, not gonna bother in replying to you bc youre a retard, so dont quote me again idiot

Edited by Marzoh
Energy, Tricks and cbakes like this
10 hours ago, Marzoh said:

matteo, you've been playing arma with over 200 hrs for these last couple of years and still get on to grind money like a little fag. and as for me skipping school to play arma, i didnt skip school to play arma. i skipped school because i didnt have to go since i didnt struggle in highschool like you currently are failing multiple classes / taking retard classes hoping to graduate with your 1.5 GPA. 

"i dont have to go to school cuz im like smart guyth!!!"

and what about ur social life? no wonder ur on arma all day, CUZ U HAVE NO FRIEND BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

8 hours ago, Proud said:

"i dont have to go to school cuz im like smart guyth!!!"

and what about ur social life? no wonder ur on arma all day, CUZ U HAVE NO FRIEND BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You get drunk off one wine cooler and act like a badass on arma 3.... Also if you want to show up to my house and beat my ass too let me know, I'll buy the ticket. ;)