Change Log 8.3.1

14 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

This is our first patch on our new, more reliable server host. These servers will allow for less downtime when something does go wrong, and is a step toward better servers.

Put it to the test. Drop explosive prices/let us craft them

15 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

This is our first patch on our new, more reliable server host. These servers will allow for less downtime when something does go wrong, and is a step toward better servers. Additionally the forums have been updated so we may utilise new plugins and features coming real soon. With this said, we are still working on server performance and optimising our mission file. We would also like to thank all who helped us achieve Community Goals 4! Also welcome our newest contributor @Azeh, who will be helping our development team achieve the best!

• Compressed mission file size.
  • Prestige titles and benefits now unlock via bank wealth.
    • You must maintain the required wealth to keep the title and perks unlocked.
  • Removed Prestige/Renown converting.
  • Rodopoli and Gang Talent perks function correctly now.
  • Added the ADR-97 (P90) to Rebel Outpost.
  • Added the Type 115 to Rebel Outpost and UC.
  • Added the Katiba GL (Smokes only) to Rebel Outpost.
  • Added the Survival Fatigues to Rebel Outpost, Skip Tracer, and UC.
  • Added the ability to toggle earplugs while processing.
  • Added Mag Refill to Cop Shops.
  • Increased payout for seizing illegal vehicles.
  • Changed disarming to only disarm into nearby police vehicles or HQ.
  • Changed NPC names from my name jeff.
  • Fixed donor item exploit.
  • Fixed exploits while downed or restrained.
  • Fixed mag refill eating grenades.
  • Fixed naked bug sync and associated exploit.
  • Fixed downing script reliability.
  • Fixed animation for lock picking Fed vaults.
  • Fixed cartel cap exploits.
  • Fixed unusable helicopter spawn locations.
  • Fixed DP crate spawn locations.
  • Fixed DLC cargo van seating.
  • Fixed exploit with Tactical View.
  • Tweaked tent placement checks.
  • Disabled Parole.
  • Disabled Asylum Exchange (See linked post for information).

uhh how come cops have p90 doesnt say it in patch notes hand it over to the bounty hunters aswell

Virrx likes this
9 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

@Google™ soon you wont even be able to post.

Why am I not allowed to voice my opinion? Lol Asylum staff are a joke. Threaten to never let me post again because I was speaking out about the parole situation? Jake’s response was not well thought over so I used that to an advantage in my response. What’s wrong with that?

You just don’t like me and that’s why you wanna silence me. It took a different staff to take me off of mod queue even when it’s been years since my mod queue. Sounds to me like you’re biased.

Edited by Google™
Squirtle likes this

everything was good till the parole shit, 

@Jake if ppl were abusing it, punish them. no need to remove a good feature in a dying game. now its more us cartel ppl are surely going to avoid cops all the time now. 

@Samperino "You can still do so. Actually, jail is only 45 minutes, parole lasted an hour. Plus in jail you can press plates to reduce bail price and potentially be released sooner."

and ppl can actually do shit for a hour instead of sitting jail for 45 mins. -  its a game not a job. dont take this too seriously.  let ppl have fun

its a Lite Rp server for ffs. ppl arent RP gods so ya. 

cant wait till ya term is done tbh.

Xehons, Revenant, Dally and 4 others like this
8 hours ago, Google™ said:

Why am I not allowed to voice my opinion? Lol Asylum staff are a joke. Threaten to never let me post again because I was speaking out about the parole situation? Jake’s response was not well thought over so I used that to an advantage in my response. What’s wrong with that?

You just don’t like me and that’s why you wanna silence me. It took a different staff to take me off of mod queue even when it’s been years since my mod queue. Sounds to me like you’re biased.

ya the guy you talking about is a REEEeeeeee. 

not the jake guy btw, he was kinda cool back when p3 was great.

7 hours ago, Squirtle said:

ya the guy you talking about is a REEEeeeeee. 

not the jake guy btw, he was kinda cool back when p3 was great.

Agreed I don’t think Jake is a retired person at all I think he’s chill but I just took what he said and exaggerated it out to show how it made no sense imo, but then Mitch came along and edited it to say ignore me and said I could be getting banned from ever posting...

That makes no sense lol

Edited by Google™
7 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Everyone take a Ativan. Asylum pre 6.0 never had parole, it was something added like 2 years ago (date might be off). The current Captains requested we remove it. 

And for those asking why we added certain weapons, I mean why not it gives you options. 

Is it possible to section F each captain ?

7 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Everyone take a Ativan. Asylum pre 6.0 never had parole, it was something added like 2 years ago (date might be off). The current Captains requested we remove it. 

And for those asking why we added certain weapons, I mean why not it gives you options. 

I think it is a really good patch.  Parole was one of better things added in after 6.0 imo.  While it might have been abused, it really did not do any harm.  It created situations where all sides could be happy with outcome and continue to play.   I just do not understand how you guys have let captains make 2 big changes within as many weeks.

Virrx likes this

I think parole should've been kept in ( I get why it was removed tho ) but I think if you're wanting to crack down on abuse, parole was better for it.  It's more obvious when someone is abusing parole and less subjective than when somebody is robocopping somebody with a big bounty and not giving a pardon for good RP.  Robocopping is subjective and honestly easy to get away with if you have an IQ over 10 and calling people with big bounties and begging them to turn themselves in for parole is not.

Also I love the weapons that were added.  We need a change in meta. 

Edited by Elaiscancer
Romulus likes this
8 hours ago, Romulus said:

I think it is a really good patch.  Parole was one of better things added in after 6.0 imo.  While it might have been abused, it really did not do any harm.  It created situations where all sides could be happy with outcome and continue to play.   I just do not understand how you guys have let captains make 2 big changes within as many weeks.

Actually the Captains have been fighting to get rid of parole for a very long time....  

Slick and Huan Lee like this
9 hours ago, Google™ said:

Agreed I don’t think Jake is a retired person at all I think he’s chill but I just took what he said and exaggerated it out to show how it made no sense imo, but then Mitch came along and edited it to say ignore me and said I could be getting banned from ever posting...

That makes no sense lol

With any luck...

So we aren’t gonna talked about your admin abusers who don’t care about people scripting in the server when there’s proof of an admin legitimately saying he doesn’t care if a player scripts it in because he already does it but doesn’t ban him!? The fuck would I wanna continue playing in such a corrupt server

Edited by Huntree
7 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

Yeah dunno if you intend for Rodo to work how it use to but it's still not how it was.

Right now you get either 1 or 2 coke at a time with rodo (how it use to work with only gang talent)

Rodo use to be you would get it then either 2 - 3 coke per gather. @Gen. Henry Arnold  dunno if you used @3rik's code.

Rodo allows for faster gathering, so a shorter delay between each gather. 

7 hours ago, J9HUNNA said:

i dont see whats changed about the van seats?

Hop in and it enables the rear and side seats of the cargo van.

Huan Lee likes this

I'm going to miss parole, it was fun to RP, especially with new players who would immediately violate it and then I'd arrest them again and we'd have a good laugh. I wish there was a way to keep it. Maybe have parole as an extra option that does not reduce/remove charges or earn the cop money. Maybe parole can be tacked on to violent offenders AFTER the ticket is paid and only pings if they're violent again.