Remove APD Weapons

Sometime's the APD abuse their weapons whether it be "Script Failure" or not. I think that all apd members should have their weapons removed because it is being abused. It has been this way for a couple years now and with the new CoP who is already making great strives with removing parole I dont think this is a too far fetched idea. It would increase role play by 10 folds and hopefully lead to more memorable moments with the APD.

7 hours ago, Boris said:

Absolutely agree. 

Have a weapons locker that unlocks for banks/prisons etc, give cops P07s for standard patrol and binoculars so they can call people to talk if need be.

Watch an explosion in roleplay. 

I like this idea, this would make cops much more realistic. Sorry but I just don't know any cops in real life who stroll around with a Tazer Rifle. (That can just load different rounds to go from lethals to downing or vice versa)

Edited by Google™
8 hours ago, ChicoXL said:

Sometime's the APD abuse their weapons whether it be "Script Failure" or not. I think that all apd members should have their weapons removed because it is being abused. It has been this way for a couple years now and with the new CoP who is already making great strives with removing parole I dont think this is a too far fetched idea. It would increase role play by 10 folds and hopefully lead to more memorable moments with the APD.

i agree

cops abused guns like they abused parole!

remove guns too!

Crossfade and Google™ like this