Remove APD Weapons

Sometime's the APD abuse their weapons whether it be "Script Failure" or not. I think that all apd members should have their weapons removed because it is being abused. It has been this way for a couple years now and with the new CoP who is already making great strives with removing parole I dont think this is a too far fetched idea. It would increase role play by 10 folds and hopefully lead to more memorable moments with the APD.

Tyrese, Big Bird, .Casper and 18 others like this
7 hours ago, Boris said:

Absolutely agree. 

Have a weapons locker that unlocks for banks/prisons etc, give cops P07s for standard patrol and binoculars so they can call people to talk if need be.

Watch an explosion in roleplay. 

I like this idea, this would make cops much more realistic. Sorry but I just don't know any cops in real life who stroll around with a Tazer Rifle. (That can just load different rounds to go from lethals to downing or vice versa)

Edited by Google™
8 hours ago, ChicoXL said:

Sometime's the APD abuse their weapons whether it be "Script Failure" or not. I think that all apd members should have their weapons removed because it is being abused. It has been this way for a couple years now and with the new CoP who is already making great strives with removing parole I dont think this is a too far fetched idea. It would increase role play by 10 folds and hopefully lead to more memorable moments with the APD.

i agree

cops abused guns like they abused parole!

remove guns too!

Crossfade and Google™ like this