Community Goals

Obviously this would be on the we got nothing to do at the moment so lets find something to do schedule if approved.

So i was looking at the community goals and was thinking how many of us wish we had more Y inventory space on our person. We get Vehicle/House storage upgrade but not a person upgrade... Default space is 64 which doesn't even cover the amount of shit we need to fight properly, I know others are the same but i like to carry 10-15 redgulls, 2-4 bacon, 4 or 5 blood, 8 pain, depending on what im doing 5-15lock picks, few zip ties and blindfolds etc etc i mean with a carryall we get 96.. But its complete and utter aids trying to fight with the carryall so most of us sacrifice items so we can have less sway and more run energy. What if with the community goal tiers we got a bonus *very small bonus* to our Inventory Space so we dont require bigger back packs and still get the items we want?

Possible weight per backpack etc etc. These numbers could be changed to be more suitable. I think 2 weight per tier is a small but helpful addition. 

Tier1   Tier2   Tier3   Tier4

Nobag  - 64                          66         68        70        72

Messenger - 78                   80         82        84        86

Assault - 80                         82          84       86        88

Field Pack - 84                    86          88       90        92

Kitbag - 92                           94          96       98       100

Bergen - 92                          94          96       98       100

Carryall -96                          98         100      102     104

Thanks for any Feedback

Edited by Crossfade
8 hours ago, Crossfade said:

Default space is 64 which doesn't even cover the amount of shit we need to fight properly

But its complete and utter aids trying to fight with the carryall so most of us sacrifice items so we can have less sway and more run energy.

Hence why people fight with an Assault Pack or a Kitbag. 

I know others are the same but i like to carry 10-15 redgulls

You tryna run a marathon or something?

Google™ and Zaka like this
8 hours ago, Leady said:

Bohemia tends to get a little pissy when we start messing with weights. (this is why we can't have the carry all with the coveralls). But I would like to see some more ideas for community goals. Whats worth it to you?

Bohemia got angry when we combined carryall and pilot coveralls... I really dont want to venture down that road and do a bunch of work just to have it shot in the head immediately.  

9 hours ago, Leady said:

Bohemia tends to get a little pissy when we start messing with weights. (this is why we can't have the carry all with the coveralls). But I would like to see some more ideas for community goals. Whats worth it to you?

Community goal to get a videos of @Clint Beastwood and @BaDaBiNg_10-8 flossing with a dab at the end

Id pay to see that

Edited by Reapered