Just saw this in chat

7 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Theres a certain amount of time you must have on your steam account BEFORE the server will let you fully join.  We figured cheaters would most likely start a new steam account, get arma free, cheat and then never use that account again...

Are you keeping this only for free weekend or?

7 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Yep.  That's where I become conflicted.  

You cheated in another game, you're still a shitbag tbh.

There's always a fine line with being the guy who owns the bar and needs patrons but wants his bar to be rid of the fools.

Still gives me a good laugh when there's a conversation in blue chat about how having two other battle eye'd accounts or being banned on [insert server name] for cheating doesn't make you a cheater hahahaha.

13 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Dont know.  Maybe longer?  It seems like a fantastic idea...

keep it forever. Lets be real, how many people who just get a gaming computer will want arma 3 as their first game in 2019 as I'm assuming it checks for hours in any game..... The amount of people that will legitimately be effected by this is very low. Everyone else will be a cheater or a ban evader.  

Edited by mrkillalot8989
Huan Lee and Big Fred like this
8 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

well im not wrong.

Shitbag.

Hey, at least they're cheating in video games and not cheating on their wives with e-girls like other members of the community. 

THIS ONES FOR YOU MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and any other female that wants to send a 50 year old morbidly obese man living in a single wide trailer nudes for a virtual promotion

Crossfade likes this