#WeWantDredd

JackH

If anyone has played asylum for a while you will know papa @Dredd

On the off chance that you are on the forums Dredd we want you back you inspired a lot of to be cops you made the APD 80 times better by being there. If anyone can message Dredd and get him back that would be the best. Dredd has probably had a good encounter with one of you guys so leave it in the thread. :)

P.S. @Dredd you told me if i got cop you would take me with you and guess what i'm cop so come back and keep your promise

Walt, Huan Lee, Mr.Purple and 3 others like this
8 hours ago, Tricks said:

Sorry but shit Lt never should come back..... Doesn't  answer questions if you aren't friends with him and can't keep his calm.

Not shown are the 8 times before /w people are asking for lethals & Dredd saying no. Then them waiting 15 seconds and asking again.

But hey out of context clips are fine right.

When i was a SGT and he was an LT he was asked no less than 14 times during the span of of a bank for lethals. Keep in mind we had 24 cops to a group of 12 FSA. Sometimes it takes a harsher tone to get the message across.

Dredd, Huan Lee, OrionEU and 1 other like this
23 hours ago, JackH said:

On the off chance that you are on the forums Dredd we want you back you inspired a lot of to be cops you made the APD 80 times better by being there. If anyone can message Dredd and get him back that would be the best. Dredd has probably had a good encounter with one of you guys so leave it in the thread. :)

P.S. @Dredd you told me if i got cop you would take me with you and guess what i'm cop so come back and keep your promise

Is this the man you seek?

0939543cbd5e43e7d6c22cec3ed189a8.jpg

Dredd, OrionEU and Huan Lee like this
9 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Sorry kiddo but you got scolded in that video. In my eyes he's a hero.

Actually they were talking about non bank communications. When I asked a question because I showed up late, I then proceeded to ask the question and got ignored as if I wasn’t there but you obviously fail to that no ranking officer should be screaming at another of the question. 

14 hours ago, Patato said:

Not shown are the 8 times before /w people are asking for lethals & Dredd saying no. Then them waiting 15 seconds and asking again.

But hey out of context clips are fine right.

When i was a SGT and he was an LT he was asked no less than 14 times during the span of of a bank for lethals. Keep in mind we had 24 cops to a group of 12 FSA. Sometimes it takes a harsher tone to get the message across.

Like I said in my previous post I showed up late and they were getting trashed by @Jimbo gang at the time. I asked and was ignored, again should never come back. ;)

9 hours ago, Tricks said:

Actually they were talking about non bank communications. When I asked a question because I showed up late, I then proceeded to ask the question and got ignored as if I wasn’t there but you obviously fail to that no ranking officer should be screaming at another of the question. 

"Screaming" haha

Dredd likes this
17 hours ago, Tricks said:

Sorry but shit Lt never should come back..... Doesn't  answer questions if you aren't friends with him and can't keep his calm.

this is the problem and why i want dredd back you don't need lethals every 5 seconds on cop you just down and restrain i know it has a extra step to it, But you'll get it trust me. :) 

Midamaru and Dredd like this
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:33 AM, JackH said:

Sorry @JackH that's not going to happen.  

You can look at Tricks' posts as a good example why; Asylum is flooded with a metric shit ton of 15 year old douche bags and Eurotrash who really needed to be spanked as a child growing up. Do that to them in game? With idiots in the higher ranks like Monopoly who played into this little dipshit's clipped video? It will NEVER work in your favor. 

I can't remember the exact details but I ended up giving Tricks points - not for that situation but something after, and on top of the other points he had, the requirement was to remove him from the APD or send him back to Cadet. Without hearing the whole story, without my saved video as evidence that little shit was reinstated. 

He was reinstated by Monopoly who never spoke with me once, take that situation with the addition of my demotion due to a LACK OF POLICY (several admins had my back), along with some lies on behalf of the team of Captains, yes I'm pointing at you @The Monopoly Man, @Subaru, @DarkKnight I reached a point where the level of bullshit was too much for me to want to deal with. When I agreed to meet up with Subaru he never showed up. This was as pathetic as my points for RDM in Kavala because fucktards were jumping in front of cars. 

Asylum was the first place I learned about Gaming RP, and I eventually found that the level of it that's required on the APD's part is not what I enjoyed. Sometimes it was really fun, but for the most part I felt it was not what I was really in to.  I really tried hard to make it something I wanted to do, had my issues with Asylum and was working through them to adapt, but during that process our Captains fucked that up for me. There were conversations that went on and yes I did tell Clint I wasn't interested.  And that still stands. 

I'm not sorry for not wanting to come back. I know Clint and Bilal are making it better - I game with Mike everyday and he says great things are happening.

TLDR: 

I really didn't like Asylum - I had laughs and fun so I put a lot of energy into trying to make it work for me and for other players as well.  During that process every single admin, captain, chief of police past and present let Monopoly take a shit on that and remove all of that hard work with the click of a button and lies.  Why the fuck would I come back to that?

No thanks!

Edited by Dredd
grammar
Patato, Innate, Spec and 16 others like this
9 hours ago, Dredd said:

You can look at Tricks' posts as a good example why; Asylum is flooded with a metric shit ton of 15 year old douche bags and Eurotrash who really needed to be spanked as a child growing up. Do that to them in game? With idiots in the higher ranks like Monopoly who played into this little dipshit's clipped video? It will NEVER work in your favor. 

I can't remember the exact details but I ended up giving Tricks points - not for that situation but something after, and on top of the other points he had, the requirement was to remove him from the APD or send him back to Cadet. Without hearing the whole story, without my saved video as evidence that little shit was reinstated. 

He was reinstated by Monopoly who never spoke with me once, take that situation with the addition of my demotion due to a LACK OF POLICY (several admins had my back), along with some lies on behalf of the team of Captains, yes I'm pointing at you @The Monopoly Man, @Subaru, @DarkKnight I reached a point where the level of bullshit was too much for me to want to deal with. When I agreed to meet up with Subaru he never showed up. This was as pathetic as my points for RDM in Kavala because fucktards were jumping in front of cars. 

Asylum was the first place I learned about Gaming RP, and I eventually found that the level of it that's required on the APD's part is not what I enjoyed. Sometimes it was really fun, but for the most part I felt it was not what I was really in to.  I really tried hard to make it something I wanted to do, had my issues with Asylum and was working through them to adapt, but during that process our Captains fucked that up for me. There were conversations that went on and yes I did tell Clint I wasn't interested.  And that still stands. 

I'm not sorry for not wanting to come back. I know Clint and Bilal are making it better - I game with Mike everyday and he says great things are happening.

TLDR: 

I really didn't like Asylum - I had laughs and fun so I put a lot of energy into trying to make it work for me and for other players as well.  During that process every single admin, captain, chief of police past and present let Monopoly take a shit on that and remove all of that hard work with the click of a button and lies.  Why the fuck would I come back to that?

No thanks!

I completely understand @Dredd i would love to play with you sometime tho if you wanna pm me and we can play something else :) 

OrionEU and Dredd like this
10 hours ago, Dredd said:

TLDR: 

No thanks!

Don’t worry guys I miss playing games with Dredd too :(

Dredd and Huan Lee like this
17 hours ago, Dredd said:

TLDR: 

No thanks!

The clip shows what it needs, that you obviously don’t know how to respect others. I was reinstated do to the fact of your lack of respect and how you act towards others. 

Now on to the fact of you blaming @The Monopoly Man @DarkKnight and @Subaru just shows you were playing for power and not for fun. Also my apologies to you three this post was to show he shouldn’t get any power back because he doesn’t know how to handle it. Yes I’m younger then you but doesn’t mean the respect goes both ways as a LT you should be helping others and know how you deal with crazy communications. You have a lot of learning still to do. Have a good day :) 

16 hours ago, Swerve said:

Don’t worry guys I miss playing games with Dredd too :(

19 hours ago, Dredd said:

TLDR: 

No thanks!

never stopped remembering you two <3

OrionEU likes this
14 hours ago, Tricks said:

The clip shows what it needs, that you obviously don’t know how to respect others. I was reinstated do to the fact of your lack of respect and how you act towards others. 

Now on to the fact of you blaming @The Monopoly Man @DarkKnight and @Subaru just shows you were playing for power and not for fun. Also my apologies to you three this post was to show he shouldn’t get any power back because he doesn’t know how to handle it. Yes I’m younger then you but doesn’t mean the respect goes both ways as a LT you should be helping others and know how you deal with crazy communications. You have a lot of learning still to do. Have a good day :) 

Fucking Millennials HAHAHAHAHAHA!  AND stop sucking Captain dick bruh - they know what they did. 

What your video doesn't show was the earlier incessant request for lethals that at the time wasn't warranted, and then once most of cops who responded had died multiple times, after trying to negotiate with the opposing force, I concluded it was time to give them the fight they wanted.  Going further, despite multiple times repeating yes we are on lethals TO YOU, obviously hearing the irritation in my voice you decided to act out exactly like everyone else in your pathetic fucking generation empowered with feelings and the media does. 

In fact, most adults would view your response to me putting the group in check was where the disrespect occurred. Not to mention when I pulled you aside for a conversation afterwards when you decided to act out further and make personal attacks, which was where I decided to take action. 

You really need to learn the meaning of respect. During my 20 year service in the Military I successfully mentored men and women who were the same age as your parents on how respect works. Telling the crew to pay the fuck attention is not disrespectful in any way. But alas, I don't expect you to understand that. You were raised incorrectly by being encouraged to act this way, and with this game mod along with the Captain team at the time is where you are allowed to do that. 

For those of you who didn't know, one of the things I found out as an LT in the APD was that most of the hardcore rebels only got in to act a fool and let their friends off scotch free for doing crimes, and to punish other gangs.  There were many situations where behind the scenes I proved this, provided evidence and removed them. Yes, some of them were if not most associated with you.  It's not far fetched to conclude that this was how your group of friends decided to get back at me, but that's fine.  I watched you guys do that to @MatthewV as well. All in all, you helped me along the way - had the Captain team really been involved like they needed to be and not randomly playing on certain servers for a few hours here and there, had there been real vestment to the APD this would have never happened. But it did and it was the straw that broke the camels back for me.  

I didn't encourage anyone to ask me to come back, I actually threw up a little when it was brought to my attention that this post existed. 

@Tricks there are a fair amount of people who already know while you may be of age for the APD you carry yourself like a pre-pubescent little shithead, but to take that point a bit further let me ask you this: If I was playing for power, when I was offered multiple times to come back as an LT - why didn't I take it? Don't think I would have eradicated you and all of the other corrupt cops in the APD? Truth is, I wasn't playing for power.  Sure I wanted to move up the ranks but only to better the system. 

There's no reason to go back and forth on why this happened and why that happened. It happened, I learned what Asylum was really like and I moved on like the others before me. And now that I've dunked on your pathetic teenage ass Tricks, I'll move on from this post as well.  Hope you figure out life soon :) it'll be bumpy and you might cry but that's okay right? Eventually you will realize from your diagnosis of tear cancer that you need to let your balls drop and grow the fuck up.  If not there's going to be those guys like me who are willing to Risk Everything (TM Nike) to put you in your place. 

By the way, Swerve and I have not gamed together for a long time. This mainly happened where Asylum bothered him as well and he quit PC gaming all together.  I made every attempt to involve him in things I was doing but in the end the APD concept was cancer for him. He turned out to be one of the best Snare Drummers in our area who as a Freshman in Highschool was on the SDSU drumline. He didn't have time for this toxic bullshit. He went outdoors and met girls (this is the real game by the way) and has direction in his life. 

So with that I'll give you a Later fuckers!! I'm playing Eve-Online in the GSF. You're welcome to come on over, where I promise you if you are a fucking idiot you will get shit on and laughed at. Tear farming for days!!! RESPECT THAT!

Edited by Dredd
Heidelberg, CoCo, Kernikov and 3 others like this
7 hours ago, Dredd said:

Fucking Millennials HAHAHAHAHAHA!  AND stop sucking Captain dick bruh - they know what they did. 

What your video doesn't show was the earlier incessant request for lethals that at the time wasn't warranted, and then once most of cops who responded had died multiple times, after trying to negotiate with the opposing force, I concluded it was time to give them the fight they wanted.  Going further, despite multiple times repeating yes we are on lethals obviously hearing the irritation in my voice you decided to act out exactly like everyone else in your pathetic fucking generation empowered with feelings and the media does. 

In fact, most adults would view your response to me putting the group in check was where the disrespect occurred. Not to mention when I pulled you aside for a conversation afterwards when you decided to act out further and make personal attacks, which was where I decided to take action. 

You really need to learn the meaning of respect. During my 20 year service in the Military I successfully mentored men and women who were the same age as your parents on how respect works. Telling the crew to pay the fuck attention is not disrespectful in any way. But alas, I don't expect you to understand that. You were raised incorrectly by being encouraged to act this way, and with this game mod along with the Captain team at the time is where you are allowed to do that. 

For those of you who didn't know, one of the things I found out as an LT in the APD was that most of the hardcore rebels only got in to act a fool and let their friends off scotch free for doing crimes, and to punish other gangs.  There were many situations where behind the scenes I proved this, provided evidence and removed them. Yes, some of them were if not most associated with you.  It's not far fetched to conclude that this was how your group of friends decided to get back at me, but that's fine.  I watched you guys do that to @MatthewV as well. All in all, you helped me along the way - had the Captain team really been involved like they needed to be and not randomly playing on certain servers for a few hours here and there, had there been real vestment to the APD this would have never happened. But it did and it was the straw that broke the camels back for me.  

I didn't encourage anyone to ask me to come back, I actually threw up a little when it was brought to my attention that this post existed. 

@Tricks there are a fair amount of people who already know while you may be of age for the APD you carry yourself like a pre-pubescent little shithead, but to take that point a bit further let me ask you this: If I was playing for power, when I was offered multiple times to come back as an LT - why didn't I take it? Don't think I would have eradicated you and all of the other corrupt cops in the APD? Truth is, I wasn't playing for power.  Sure I wanted to move up the ranks but only to better the system. 

There's no reason to go back and forth on why this happened and why that happened. It happened, I learned what Asylum was really like and I moved on like the others before me. And now that I've dunked on your pathetic teenage ass Tricks, I'll move on from this post as well.  Hope you figure out life soon :) it'll be bumpy and you might cry but that's okay right? Eventually you will realize from your diagnosis of tear cancer that you need to let your balls drop and grow the fuck up.  If not there's going to be those guys like me who are willing to Risk Everything (TM Nike) to put you in your place. 

By the way, Swerve and I have not gamed together for a long time. This mainly happened where Asylum bothered him as well and he quit PC gaming all together.  I made every attempt to involve him in things I was doing but in the end the APD concept was cancer for him. He turned out to be one of the best Snare Drummers in our area who as a Freshman in Highschool was on the SDSU drumline. He didn't have time for this toxic bullshit. He went outdoors and met girls (this is the real game by the way) and has direction in his life. 

So with that I'll give you a Later fuckers!! I'm playing Eve-Online in the GSF. You're welcome to come on over, where I promise you if you are a fucking idiot you will get shit on and laughed at. Tear farming for days!!! RESPECT THAT!

The only thing i will respect you for is that you fought for the country I live in other then that you can call me a shit head and whatever you want. Nor am I tearing up at all, I just had to show that you need to give respect to earn respect that shit don’t fly in in the field I work in. 

15 hours ago, Dredd said:

What your video doesn't show was the earlier incessant request for lethals that at the time wasn't warranted, and then once most of cops who responded had died multiple times, after trying to negotiate with the opposing force, I concluded it was time to give them the fight they wanted.  Going further, despite multiple times repeating yes we are on lethals TO YOU, obviously hearing the irritation in my voice you decided to act out exactly like everyone else in your pathetic fucking generation empowered with feelings and the media does. 

yikes dude. and i thought Durga was an edgelord. 

cya idiot. don't come back. 

Edited by Reformed epTic