#WeWantDredd

JackH

19 hours ago, Dredd said:

Fucking Millennials HAHAHAHAHAHA!  AND stop sucking Captain dick bruh - they know what they did. 

What your video doesn't show was the earlier incessant request for lethals that at the time wasn't warranted, and then once most of cops who responded had died multiple times, after trying to negotiate with the opposing force, I concluded it was time to give them the fight they wanted.  Going further, despite multiple times repeating yes we are on lethals TO YOU, obviously hearing the irritation in my voice you decided to act out exactly like everyone else in your pathetic fucking generation empowered with feelings and the media does. 

In fact, most adults would view your response to me putting the group in check was where the disrespect occurred. Not to mention when I pulled you aside for a conversation afterwards when you decided to act out further and make personal attacks, which was where I decided to take action. 

You really need to learn the meaning of respect. During my 20 year service in the Military I successfully mentored men and women who were the same age as your parents on how respect works. Telling the crew to pay the fuck attention is not disrespectful in any way. But alas, I don't expect you to understand that. You were raised incorrectly by being encouraged to act this way, and with this game mod along with the Captain team at the time is where you are allowed to do that. 

For those of you who didn't know, one of the things I found out as an LT in the APD was that most of the hardcore rebels only got in to act a fool and let their friends off scotch free for doing crimes, and to punish other gangs.  There were many situations where behind the scenes I proved this, provided evidence and removed them. Yes, some of them were if not most associated with you.  It's not far fetched to conclude that this was how your group of friends decided to get back at me, but that's fine.  I watched you guys do that to @MatthewV as well. All in all, you helped me along the way - had the Captain team really been involved like they needed to be and not randomly playing on certain servers for a few hours here and there, had there been real vestment to the APD this would have never happened. But it did and it was the straw that broke the camels back for me.  

I didn't encourage anyone to ask me to come back, I actually threw up a little when it was brought to my attention that this post existed. 

@Tricks there are a fair amount of people who already know while you may be of age for the APD you carry yourself like a pre-pubescent little shithead, but to take that point a bit further let me ask you this: If I was playing for power, when I was offered multiple times to come back as an LT - why didn't I take it? Don't think I would have eradicated you and all of the other corrupt cops in the APD? Truth is, I wasn't playing for power.  Sure I wanted to move up the ranks but only to better the system. 

There's no reason to go back and forth on why this happened and why that happened. It happened, I learned what Asylum was really like and I moved on like the others before me. And now that I've dunked on your pathetic teenage ass Tricks, I'll move on from this post as well.  Hope you figure out life soon :) it'll be bumpy and you might cry but that's okay right? Eventually you will realize from your diagnosis of tear cancer that you need to let your balls drop and grow the fuck up.  If not there's going to be those guys like me who are willing to Risk Everything (TM Nike) to put you in your place. 

By the way, Swerve and I have not gamed together for a long time. This mainly happened where Asylum bothered him as well and he quit PC gaming all together.  I made every attempt to involve him in things I was doing but in the end the APD concept was cancer for him. He turned out to be one of the best Snare Drummers in our area who as a Freshman in Highschool was on the SDSU drumline. He didn't have time for this toxic bullshit. He went outdoors and met girls (this is the real game by the way) and has direction in his life. 

So with that I'll give you a Later fuckers!! I'm playing Eve-Online in the GSF. You're welcome to come on over, where I promise you if you are a fucking idiot you will get shit on and laughed at. Tear farming for days!!! RESPECT THAT!

I hope Swerve succeeds as a Snare Drummer, and have fun on Eve! <3

Roice and Dredd like this
20 hours ago, Dredd said:

Fucking Millennials HAHAHAHAHAHA!  AND stop sucking Captain dick bruh - they know what they did. 

What your video doesn't show was the earlier incessant request for lethals that at the time wasn't warranted, and then once most of cops who responded had died multiple times, after trying to negotiate with the opposing force, I concluded it was time to give them the fight they wanted.  Going further, despite multiple times repeating yes we are on lethals TO YOU, obviously hearing the irritation in my voice you decided to act out exactly like everyone else in your pathetic fucking generation empowered with feelings and the media does. 

In fact, most adults would view your response to me putting the group in check was where the disrespect occurred. Not to mention when I pulled you aside for a conversation afterwards when you decided to act out further and make personal attacks, which was where I decided to take action. 

You really need to learn the meaning of respect. During my 20 year service in the Military I successfully mentored men and women who were the same age as your parents on how respect works. Telling the crew to pay the fuck attention is not disrespectful in any way. But alas, I don't expect you to understand that. You were raised incorrectly by being encouraged to act this way, and with this game mod along with the Captain team at the time is where you are allowed to do that. 

For those of you who didn't know, one of the things I found out as an LT in the APD was that most of the hardcore rebels only got in to act a fool and let their friends off scotch free for doing crimes, and to punish other gangs.  There were many situations where behind the scenes I proved this, provided evidence and removed them. Yes, some of them were if not most associated with you.  It's not far fetched to conclude that this was how your group of friends decided to get back at me, but that's fine.  I watched you guys do that to @MatthewV as well. All in all, you helped me along the way - had the Captain team really been involved like they needed to be and not randomly playing on certain servers for a few hours here and there, had there been real vestment to the APD this would have never happened. But it did and it was the straw that broke the camels back for me.  

I didn't encourage anyone to ask me to come back, I actually threw up a little when it was brought to my attention that this post existed. 

@Tricks there are a fair amount of people who already know while you may be of age for the APD you carry yourself like a pre-pubescent little shithead, but to take that point a bit further let me ask you this: If I was playing for power, when I was offered multiple times to come back as an LT - why didn't I take it? Don't think I would have eradicated you and all of the other corrupt cops in the APD? Truth is, I wasn't playing for power.  Sure I wanted to move up the ranks but only to better the system. 

There's no reason to go back and forth on why this happened and why that happened. It happened, I learned what Asylum was really like and I moved on like the others before me. And now that I've dunked on your pathetic teenage ass Tricks, I'll move on from this post as well.  Hope you figure out life soon :) it'll be bumpy and you might cry but that's okay right? Eventually you will realize from your diagnosis of tear cancer that you need to let your balls drop and grow the fuck up.  If not there's going to be those guys like me who are willing to Risk Everything (TM Nike) to put you in your place. 

By the way, Swerve and I have not gamed together for a long time. This mainly happened where Asylum bothered him as well and he quit PC gaming all together.  I made every attempt to involve him in things I was doing but in the end the APD concept was cancer for him. He turned out to be one of the best Snare Drummers in our area who as a Freshman in Highschool was on the SDSU drumline. He didn't have time for this toxic bullshit. He went outdoors and met girls (this is the real game by the way) and has direction in his life. 

So with that I'll give you a Later fuckers!! I'm playing Eve-Online in the GSF. You're welcome to come on over, where I promise you if you are a fucking idiot you will get shit on and laughed at. Tear farming for days!!! RESPECT THAT!

You shit talk millennials yet you seem to be a part of the generation that demands respect from everyone regardless of whether or not you deserve it. Honestly mate, you're a cunt. 

Tricks and massi like this
21 hours ago, Dredd said:

...pathetic fucking generation empowered with feelings and the media does. 

... You were raised incorrectly by being encouraged to act this way

... pathetic teenage ass

... met girls (this is the real game by the way)

tenor.gif?itemid=5126692

WhiteKnight, Innate, Maaqs and 4 others like this
23 hours ago, Dredd said:

@Dredd I'm thinking about getting into EVE. What would you recommend?

On 2/17/2019 at 12:00 AM, Dredd said:

i dont have the required braincells to read this many words so im just gonna hope its a petition for 100 round mags for rooks.

Donald, Maaqs and Big Fred like this
On 2/16/2019 at 9:00 PM, Dredd said:

giphy.gif

Also might be time for you to take a break from the internet Boomer

Edited by Kawaii