t4 donation goal effecting crafting prices

8 hours ago, is anybody out there said:

t4 donation goal isn't properly effecting the black market

and im not sure if its a meme, 

but with a $750 goal, you guys have lowered the crafting price of an orca by 2 rubber and 2 oil?

not sure if thats a joke

you gotta bring the full amount then it refunds you the 2 rubber after you make it

Crossfade likes this
8 hours ago, is anybody out there said:

t4 donation goal isn't properly effecting the black market

and im not sure if its a meme, 

but with a $750 goal, you guys have lowered the crafting price of an orca by 2 rubber and 2 oil?

not sure if thats a joke

ive crafted loads and think 6 rubber/oil 1 flawless and 13 diamonds is fine, however i do think the 30k craft cost should be reduced to 20k when u own the turf + T4 Goals.  

12 hours ago, Crossfade said:

ive crafted loads and think 6 rubber/oil 1 flawless and 13 diamonds is fine, however i do think the 30k craft cost should be reduced to 20k when u own the turf + T4 Goals.  

This is all correct but it won't let you craft for 6 rubber/oil unless you have  8 rubber and 8 oil as the t4 goals don't work as they should.

So say I had panagia + t4 the cost should and is 6 rubber 6 oil but to actually be able to click craft you have to have 8 rubber / 8 oil which is pretty big imo.

Virrx likes this
8 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

This is all correct but it won't let you craft for 6 rubber/oil unless you have  8 rubber and 8 oil as the t4 goals don't work as they should.

So say I had panagia + t4 the cost should and is 6 rubber 6 oil but to actually be able to click craft you have to have 8 rubber / 8 oil which is pretty big imo.

oh no you must take the extra ingredients to craft, its a small pain in the ass, let them fix the bigger issues first.