Some ideas  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Add the Car 95-1 to rebel shop (5.8mm 100 round mag)

2. 2. Buff the tires of hatch backs and SUVs

3. 3. Make it so you can own all 3 gang turfs at the same time

4. 4. Air garages at every airfield

5. 5. Infamy for cop kills

1. 100 mag will come with a price hike. I dont think they want another high round mag and tbh i dont see a need for it. Itll be just like the mk200 and LIM (realized its 5.56 but you know what i mean) but lower caliber and same price.
  2. 100% needed.
  3. Conflicted with this one. Turfs where made for smaller gangs to have their name on the map, even tho bigger ones still use it for that too, the purpose from the beginning remains the same.
  4. 100% needed.
  5. Good idea IF they somehow make it only for feds, prison breaks and banks. Be farmed way too much otherwise. Banks, feds and prisons go on all the time now so no better place for such an idea.
Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Walt and .Casper like this
8 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:
  1. 100 mag will come with a price hike. I dont think they want another high round mag and tbh i dont see a need for it. Itll be just like the mk200 and LIM (realized its 5.56 but you know what i mean) but lower caliber and same price.
  2. 100% needed.
  3. Conflicted with this one. Turfs where made for smaller gangs to have their name on the map, even tho bigger ones still use it for that too, the purpose from the beginning remains the same.
  4. 100% needed.
  5. Good idea IF they somehow make it only for feds, prison breaks and banks. Be farmed way too much otherwise. Banks, feds and prisons go on all the time now so no better place for such an idea.

anyone in a decent sized gang could buy a 100 mag no matter the price without it denting their wallets, adding another big mag is a bad idea in general

Car 95-1, fuck yes bitches! :pogchamp:
Please have my children Tryhard!! 
Best fucking gun in game for anyone not running a turtle mouse and a fat boi 2k gaming chair. Literally no sway,  zero recoil and fuck all inventory weight.
If I could marry a gun in a 6 year old milsim game, this would be my future wife.

ED: Add the silencer too, so I can lock down Lakka coke field all day. No cops allowed. Free coke for everyone.

Edited by Big Fred
TRYHARD, Sikorsky, Google™ and 1 other like this