Spawn Selection Menu

The current spawn selection menu utilizes a tiny fraction of available screen real estate and employs an unintuitive drop down menu for turfs, houses, and Therisa.  To address the clunkiness, and to make the menu more visually appealing, I have redesigned it with a full screen map and a list of spawn points which will populate as needed.

89d53063754e17e795cbfedd44962f6f.jpg

8ef08a76e9cf70b14187d2ec5151c412.jpg

The system uses the menu color from your profile, so you can change it to your favorite color if you're not a big fan of the default:993ed5b41c41b71413a979799a84e6e3.jpg

Please voice your suggestions/criticisms down below and let me know if you would like to see this brought to Asylum.

8 hours ago, 3rik said:

The current spawn selection menu utilizes a tiny fraction of available screen real estate and employs an unintuitive drop down menu for turfs, houses, and Therisa.  To address the clunkiness, and to make the menu more visually appealing, I have redesigned it with a full screen map and a list of spawn points which will populate as needed.

89d53063754e17e795cbfedd44962f6f.jpg

8ef08a76e9cf70b14187d2ec5151c412.jpg

The system uses the menu color from your profile, so you can change it to your favorite color if you're not a big fan of the default:993ed5b41c41b71413a979799a84e6e3.jpg

Please voice your suggestions/criticisms down below and let me know if you would like to see this brought to Asylum.

If I was at the respawn screen as much as you I'd want it to look better too. 

Edited by mrkillalot8989
7 hours ago, mrkillalot8989 said:

Yeah I agree the house spawn menu should be changed and I think naming them would be amazing if allowed. But the other thing you suggested would make me hang myself in my shower.

With the new system you would still be able to memorize the order and it would be more descriptive for people who haven't or who buy/sell houses often (which completely scrambles the order)

Edit: I also thought about using the function that finds the nearest town for fugitive pings and filling in the buttons with that instead.  You could have the buttons say for example[House NE of Lakka] which would be even more descriptive

Edited by 3rik
11 hours ago, 3rik said:

With the new system you would still be able to memorize the order and it would be more descriptive for people who haven't or who buy/sell houses often (which completely scrambles the order)

It doesn't scramble the order. 
Your houses are always in chronological order except from the gang house, which is put last in the list when you log in.