Asylum 4

8 hours ago, JackH said:

lmao this was windows movie maker idc i wasn't trying to roast :kermit:

Not trying to flame but you post on a rebels montage about 1 clip... and then you post a montage with several clips of you taking more than 1-2 seconds lining up a shot from less than 300m away... Jack you might just wanna back off a bit, you're a chill guy but they are going to rip you to shreds over this one.

RobiN_ and Ghouh like this
12 hours ago, Tyler said:

Not trying to flame but you post on a rebels montage about 1 clip... and then you post a montage with several clips of you taking more than 1-2 seconds lining up a shot from less than 300m away... Jack you might just wanna back off a bit, you're a chill guy but they are going to rip you to shreds over this one.

smart man

So you're going by @Oskarr and still making arma 3 montages, nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's George from Secondary School. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Becca the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive an Audi R8. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic.

.Casper and Tiger like this
On 2/17/2019 at 5:14 AM, Tyler said:

Who are you Tyler? Serious question