Asylum Apparel

Message added by Mitch (IFRIT)

For those who purchased. We would love to see the results of what you ordered!

On 2/18/2019 at 10:20 AM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello all,

I would like to introduce a new project I have been working on. I'm happy to present the Asylum Offical Apparel store. This is the first of it's kind, hot off the press apparel. This clothing shop has a variety of Sweatshirt's, T-shirts, Hats, a mouse pad, phone cases, Mugs and a bandana! Take a look around and Gaming Asylum!  This company handles everything in regards to the purchase and shipping. Be sure to check the "accessories" tab to find more products. 

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/gaming-asylum

d94480f55df8f5d79ee2e8ccb0fc601c.png

Asylum Logo white

Asylum Logo black

Asylum Logo white

Asylum Logo black

high quality vinyl decals plz

On 2/19/2019 at 1:04 PM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

:blink: I have gotten a few things from other countries and have yet to be charged any customs fee's. Let me know!

Customs is BS for most places only on large cost orders, ordering to the US, shipped from the UK gets charged something around 10% on the amount over $800 (less than that is not taxed). Ordering into the UK from outside the EU needs to be around £120 or less for no import cost.   Small purchases typically remain unaffected :) 

Also, you need to sort out signed mouse pads, profits would sky rocket.   

Edited by Thomas
Mitch (IFRIT) and massi like this
On 2/19/2019 at 2:01 PM, Midamaru said:

Be aware of what the site states about this:

Customs and fees

Orders being shipped outside of the United States are subject to customs or duty fees. The fees are governmental in nature and not charged by Spreadshirt. We state in checkout next to the international shipping options and in the confirmation email that these fees may apply. Selecting the gift wrap option at checkout will not prevent these fees from being charged. For any issues regarding customs or duty fees, please contact your local customs office. These fees cannot be refunded, as they are not charged by us.

ha taxpayment(inportcost) nice one the fuck me over whit aliexspres 2