Cops 5 years ago vs cops today. Wholesome AF.

Returning player here, used to be on the force. Thought I'd share my first interaction with the police I had since back in 2014. It was awesome so I joined the police with a friend. After a while life took over and we just sort of AFK'd out, was sad really.Well now we're back, in stronger numbers. Everything seems a lot smoother, maybe because I'm getting 60fps now instead of 20fps. Anyways, here's my first encounter with the police, 4 years ago, with my newest encounter with police, 2 hours ago. Looking forward to more fun. Seriously considering for a police position,
First encounter:

Encounter 2 hours ago; 

Edited by Gord
On 2/20/2019 at 6:07 AM, 王 rando 王 said:

Yes I like this comparison. The first video is the amount of cops before Bamboo Union, the second video is the amount of cops after Bamboo Union. As you can see there is still room for improvement on our part but we're still giving it our best!

In the first video, the server had just restarted, and I was stranded in the middle of nowhere with no vehicle. The cops hadn't had any calls yet and were free to all join in on the rescue.

• 4 weeks later...