View Bans on My Asylum page

As someone who gets banned quite frequently I think it would be a valued improvement and feature to add your bans on the My Asylum page. Not necessarily the ability to view previous bans but the mainly to see if you're banned currently and for how long. I think this would be easier than loading up Arma, and if you don't have an SSD like me that takes like 10 minutes in it's own right, then joining a server to then be prompted that you're banned. Would just be 10x easier to check the My Asylum page. 

Ghouh, Nubis, Walt and 12 others like this
7 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

As someone who gets banned quite frequently I think it would be a valued improvement and feature to add your bans on the My Asylum page. Not necessarily the ability to view previous bans but the mainly to see if you're banned currently and for how long. I think this would be easier than loading up Arma, and if you don't have an SSD like me that takes like 10 minutes in it's own right, then joining a server to then be prompted that you're banned. Would just be 10x easier to check the My Asylum page. 

I would love to see my list of bans. +1 

These bans are great achievements and I wish to see them in glory on the my asylum page!

8 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

You get banned quite frequently? I've been here since 2014 and got banned once and unbanned after one hour cause it was bullshit and not justified. So technically never and will never be it. How does someone manage to get frequently banned? Also what kind of PC do you have that takes 10 minutes to load in? That's a very long time. 

Edited by Dull
7 hours ago, Dull said:

You get banned quite frequently? I've been here since 2014 and got banned once and unbanned after one hour cause it was bullshit and not justified. So technically never and will never be it. How does someone manage to get frequently banned? Also what kind of PC do you have that takes 10 minutes to load in? That's a very long time. 

Ohhh you’re such a good boy aren’t you! 

Oh btw how does someone manage to get the award for most points received for a single action as a cop? I’d love to hear it!

8 hours ago, Dull said:

im a vdm and exploit king. also i have a gtx 1080ti, i7-4790k, 8gb ddr3 ram @1333mhz(yeah no bueno ram) and like the worst possible hdd ever created by man.

8 hours ago, Dull said:

Yeah but you were a career cop, you don’t count. 

BioHazard and IAmLegion like this
8 hours ago, Patrick Swayze said:

Yeah but you were a career cop, you don’t count. 

Career cop or not, played more than all of you and still didn't get banned and will never ever get banned. Play by the rules and you'll be fine, or is that a hard thing to do if someone is in a gang? 

8 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

im a vdm and exploit king. also i have a gtx 1080ti, i7-4790k, 8gb ddr3 ram @1333mhz(yeah no bueno ram) and like the worst possible hdd ever created by man.

I don't know but back then repeating same offences would result in a permanent ban. Looks like that changed now. Your computer seems fine too, that shouldn't take 10 minutes to load in 

8 hours ago, Dull said:

Career cop or not, played more than all of you and still didn't get banned and will never ever get banned. Play by the rules and you'll be fine, or is that a hard thing to do if someone is in a gang? 

I don't know but back then repeating same offences would result in a permanent ban. Looks like that changed now. Your computer seems fine too, that shouldn't take 10 minutes to load in 

Playing by the rules takes the fun out of things, it's definitely much more fun when you unflip the vehicle while someone is still inside

8 hours ago, Dull said:

Not hard to follow the rules when you’re spending all of your time circle jerking with apd higher ups and admins, Dull. 

8 hours ago, Patrick Swayze said:

Not hard to follow the rules when you’re spending all of your time circle jerking with apd higher ups and admins, Dull. 

Maybe, even though I never play with any admins or higherup, they usually join my channel because we have a blast when we play together. Maybe one day you'll be relevant and they'll join you too. One can only hope. 

I bet it's hard to follow rules when you're surrendered by exploiters and people who have been banned at least 5 times though. All those people that get banned usually have 2-3 admins playing with them in their gangs too. But like I said, play by the rules and you'll be fine doesn't matter with who. I'll give you a 3/10 for the effort though. 

Edited by Dull
10 hours ago, Dull said:

You're talking to a bunch of irresponsible adolescent teens xd

Dull and Russell* like this
9 hours ago, Dull said:

Maybe, even though I never play with any admins or higherup, they usually join my channel because we have a blast when we play together. Maybe one day you'll be relevant and they'll join you too. One can only hope. 

I bet it's hard to follow rules when you're surrendered by exploiters and people who have been banned at least 5 times though. All those people that get banned usually have 2-3 admins playing with them in their gangs too. But like I said, play by the rules and you'll be fine doesn't matter with who. I'll give you a 3/10 for the effort though. 

Imagine bragging about being “relevant” on a mil-sim roleplaying server on a game that’s 6 years old. 

Kitui, Big Bird, Reapered and 4 others like this
7 hours ago, Patrick Swayze said:

Imagine bragging about being “relevant” on a mil-sim roleplaying server on a game that’s 6 years old. 

Not bragging about anything, you are the one who came out here with your claws out attacking me and telling me I'm circlejerking with higherups and admins when it's not true. All I said was if you play by the rules, nothing will happen to you but my name is like a dick to you and some people, you can't get it out of your mouth. Have a good day. 

7 hours ago, Dull said:

Not bragging about anything, you are the one who came out here with your claws out attacking me and telling me I'm circlejerking with higherups and admins when it's not true. All I said was if you play by the rules, nothing will happen to you but my name is like a dick to you and some people, you can't get it out of your mouth. Have a good day. 

im not saying you are now, but back when you used to play more often. It's ok mate, no one here is talking about you constantly like you might think.

BioHazard and TheRealLethal like this
9 hours ago, Dull said:

Wait what?! You’re bragging about following rules on a roleplay server... You’re just trolling us this whole time and we’re just misinterpreting it right? Okay good. Almost thought you were some fat loser.

8 hours ago, eRr0r : n0 UnIT said:

You're talking to a bunch of irresponsible adolescent teens xd

Yes because trolling people and not following rules on a roleplay server is irresponsible... think that one over.

You guys are just salty cause your bots. Ever touch a cartel and the Powerpuff Girls will roll you out in your wheelchair while we order you new fingers for your hand you fingerless bot!!!!

@thero please submit the order for his fingers

BioHazard likes this
10 hours ago, Dull said:

Dull.  You are most known for crying about FSA and calling them Islamophobic and racist.  You're a career cop and nobody gives a fuck about you.  Congratz that you found out that admins and higher ups will play with anyone who will suck their dick and say how great they are.  

BioHazard, Nenja, Masonn and 1 other like this
8 hours ago, Elaiscancer said:

Dull.  You are most known for crying about FSA and calling them Islamophobic and racist.  You're a career cop and nobody gives a fuck about you.  Congratz that you found out that admins and higher ups will play with anyone who will suck their dick and say how great they are.  

Once again you prove my point. Just like a dick in your mouths. Get it out already, it's been there for years. Bye.