Time to say goodbye

Noliver.

So this time have came. I dont enjoy playing this game as I used to. I started playing like 2014-15 I think, then I rolled around with my Estonian squad @Andrew, @Maritza John, ghostkiller and some other Estonians. We used to fight for medic slots or fight in athira. I and rest of us stoped playing but andrew continued and most of us know how far and good he was. I came back in december 2016 and started playing Tanoa with maritza and some of his friends. from there I met @CheMiCaL OG  @JoMilla  and @Seth From there I started playing Altis where House gave me a chance in Infamous and later @Marzoh Stellar.. later @Reformed Katheeri got me into Temper @bunni where I learned alot. When Asylum fully died me and @Skroodd started a gang called Serenity on olympus and that was mad fun.. When Asylum came back same did I. @Connor McGregor gave me chance in Explicit and now its time to go for me. I have had alot of good times and fun on this server and  I wish everyone good luck and hope the server get better and better...

Some of my good fellow roleplayers

@The Ivan Very good friend of mine

@Skroodd The biggest jew ever

@Crunchedd Biggest mong ever

@Subaru The guy who blacklisted me and bullied me 

@InnateOcean Stupid ocean boy

@Andrew got me into cartels and helped me to get into gangs

@bunni I will always remember how u killed me and told everyone if someone trys to rev me he will get shot aswell, u made me the toxic retard who I am

@Steve & @thero both of them defended me from the temper bullys

@Reformed Katheeri Always helped me when I needed something

@Ludde Thees good invictus times xd

@GO7NEY We had some good fun on exile

@Defragments Shaslik boy 

@william Pineapple head

@CwilliamY Our fight was the best part of 2018

@Connor McGregor Dumb ireland cunt

@Huskers Big man

@Space Back to flying planes :)

@UC. T-block forever! Old good time kidnapping @Smee

@vedalkennnnnn Remember how you always had a rook at everyfight

@Vlad my cute tf2 player

@Revenant ur a funny guy :)

Cant tag everyone who I want to and the list will be soo soo long

Im gonna fully quit when I sell all of my houses and money

Edited by Noliver.
Google™, Donald, Xehons and 34 others like this

Didn’t play with you for long at all but the couple of fights we got in together were a fucking blast. In the odd case that you remember my name which you prob do, I just want you to know that you are one of the funniest fucking retards I’ve ever played with on this game. I will never forget the clip of me needing help on church alone so you came in your hatch and slammed into Linka’s ifrit and blew up 3 of those mL monkeys and you were screaming your head off. Best of luck with everything man o7.

Noliver. likes this
On 2/20/2019 at 2:28 AM, Noliver. said:

So this time have came. I dont enjoy playing this game as I used to. I started playing like 2014-15 I think, then I rolled around with my Estonian squad @Andrew, @Maritza John, ghostkiller and some other Estonians. We used to fight for medic slots or fight in athira. I and rest of us stoped playing but andrew continued and most of us know how far and good he was. I came back in december 2016 and started playing Tanoa with maritza and some of his friends. from there I met @CheMiCaL OG  @JoMilla  and @Seth From there I started playing Altis where House gave me a chance in Infamous and later @Marzoh Stellar.. later @Reformed Katheeri got me into Temper @bunni where I learned alot. When Asylum fully died me and @Skroodd started a gang called Serenity on olympus and that was mad fun.. When Asylum came back same did I. @Connor McGregor gave me chance in Explicit and now its time to go for me. I have had alot of good times and fun on this server and  I wish everyone good luck and hope the server get better and better...

Some of my good fellow roleplayers

@The Ivan Very good friend of mine

@Skroodd The biggest jew ever

@Crunchedd Biggest mong ever

@Subaru The guy who blacklisted me and bullied me 

@InnateOcean Stupid ocean boy

@Andrew got me into cartels and helped me to get into gangs

@bunni I will always remember how u killed me and told everyone if someone trys to rev me he will get shot aswell, u made me the toxic retard who I am

@Steve & @thero both of them defended me from the temper bullys

@Reformed Katheeri Always helped me when I needed something

@Ludde Thees good invictus times xd

@GO7NEY We had some good fun on exile

@Defragments Shaslik boy 

@william Pineapple head

@CwilliamY Our fight was the best part of 2018

@Connor McGregor Dumb ireland cunt

@Huskers Big man

@Space Back to flying planes :)

@UC. T-block forever! Old good time kidnapping @Smee

@vedalkennnnnn Remember how you always had a rook at everyfight