Confused Prime member

mur

7 hours ago, cHROME. said:

@Jbdragon thank your for showing us that its ok to break rules. 

He must have sucked your d good dude

In his defense he later said “the ban will be through Friday-Saturday” but word on street is Connor got his ban lifted

connor mcgregor is untouchable on asylum it seems, maybe we should all learn a few things from this legend

Edited by mur
Huan Lee, Tiger and Feenix like this
7 hours ago, Tiger said:

If let’s say I broke rules on a daily and get banned for 6 hours over and over would you be mad? If not I can arrange some vdm 

Bamf changed how long bans are a while back. Well after you had been permed so I can understand if you didn’t see the post.

I’m not a fan of how short bans are because I am not a consistent rule breaker but don’t blame JB when he’s only following guidelines set by previous owners.

7 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

Bamf changed how long bans are a while back. Well after you had been permed so I can understand if you didn’t see the post.

I’m not a fan of how short bans are because I am not a consistent rule breaker but don’t blame JB when he’s only following guidelines set by previous owners.

Where in the post by bamf does it say you can move ur ban to play GW?

Google™ likes this
7 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

His ban wasn’t lifted.......... it was reduced from 3 days to 2 days and you prime monkeys go crazy

The original plan was a 3 day, unban him for GW’s then ban him Sunday, then JB said he was gonna ban him for 3 days straight. Now he has a 2 day. Noilver gets a week ban for one VDM, Connor has been reported multiple times over the last 2-3 months, and he’s consistently getting short pat on the wrist bans.

Huan Lee and Google™ like this
8 hours ago, cHROME. said:

Its Nice What an exempel you admins Make.. not even worth reporting people. Cuz there is No rules to follow, right Buddy? 

Ask your gang mate what happend after i banned him. Its your decision to lift or hold a ban. Not every admin is a douche, but hey keep talking shit and blame everyone

8 hours ago, Cukofuko said:

Ask your gang mate what happend after i banned him. Its your decision to lift or hold a ban. Not every admin is a douche, but hey keep talking shit and blame everyone

I honestly wanna know why Connor never gets punished for his bans. How many “last chances” does he get, and how do I get that many?

Huan Lee likes this