Confused Prime member

mur

8 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

Wait so you're literally gonna change how a ban works ? 

This is actually hilarious they refuse to even look at purp's ban appeal and then refuse to do it before gang wars because he was inpatient but Connor gets banned and you change how bans work? Mongrals.

He literally said he’d never vdm again and got unbanned with five minutes cause he cried to admins, then went and vdm again and got banned again for 6 hours like it’s just pure autism

7 hours ago, william said:

dunno why everyone's trying to get the competition banned, no connor = no fights then you would complain that no one fights. You talk all this shit but would hate to see Explicit disband because you would never get a fair fight. Just have fun lads, cool your beans.

It would not concern me one bit if Explicit disbanded

Huan Lee, Ludde, Vlad and 3 others like this
7 hours ago, pr0digyt said:

398bd7ff1aa0208d5f5b30d9401422a2.png

BY THE FUCKING WAY.

When we go around being anal on people in our gang making sure they don't get banned for something stupid until after Saturday but it turns out all we needed was an admin friend to skirt the rules.

You didn’t read the fine print!1!11!

If you’re a leader of an active cartel gang, this doesn’t apply to you!

Edited by mur
Huan Lee, CRH, Ludde and 4 others like this

I like this new system. For example @bunni and I just go into Kavala and mass RDM but since we’re ex Temper gods we don’t get banned now. Stop complaining!! Just wait for Temper to come back and you can apply and can try to become a Temper god as well :)

ex Temper gods are untouchable :)

right @bunni

Edited by Google™
Huan Lee and bunni like this