Not really a goodbye

王 rando 王

Welp in the midst of my RDMing and VDMing and Exploiting spree my friend Morality had to ruin it by issuing me a perm for VDM. Now I have never appealed a ban and I plan on sticking to that. Now I have no issues with morality, nice guy ya know. However now I cannot play on Asylum, boo-hoo sad story. So this is kinda a goodbye. I mean I'm still gonna be toxic on the forums and shit like everyday and probably ban evade occasionally, just thought I should let the people know of this tragedy. No longer will Kavala cops be passenger seated, no longer will cars be unflipped into space, no longer will restrained people be taken to skydiving and then dropped from 5km in the sky. No more will these great feats that have made Kavala the worst slum on Altis be occuring under the name of rando. sad day for kavala rats everywhere. <33333

LA2ZIdb.jpg

On 2/22/2019 at 3:18 AM, 王 rando 王 said:

Welp in the midst of my RDMing and VDMing and Exploiting spree my friend Morality had to ruin it by issuing me a perm for VDM. Now I have never appealed a ban and I plan on sticking to that. Now I have no issues with morality, nice guy ya know. However now I cannot play on Asylum, boo-hoo sad story. So this is kinda a goodbye. I mean I'm still gonna be toxic on the forums and shit like everyday and probably ban evade occasionally, just thought I should let the people know of this tragedy. No longer will Kavala cops be passenger seated, no longer will cars be unflipped into space, no longer will restrained people be taken to skydiving and then dropped from 5km in the sky. No more will these great feats that have made Kavala the worst slum on Altis be occuring under the name of rando. sad day for kavala rats everywhere. <33333

LA2ZIdb.jpg