page

Prime vs Explicit   

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who winning

• Prime
    • Explicit

Update for everyone.

We were 2-0 

Apex was hit off mid round and shortly after the round ended Connor, me, and Jimmy were banned from the server with no reason given. We were told it was not admins. Prime has managed to convince the admins Apex injected a script to do so and was cheating. As it stands we will have to restart from 0-0 and if that happens we will likely concede as multiple people need to get off and we have no subs left to fill their spots.

skrood, Google™, Dandy and 1 other like this
7 hours ago, TRYHARD said:

Update for everyone.

We were 2-0 

Apex was hit off mid round and shortly after the round ended Connor, me, and Jimmy were banned from the server with no reason given. We were told it was not admins. Prime has managed to convince the admins Apex injected a script to do so and was cheating. As it stands we will have to restart from 0-0 and if that happens we will likely concede as multiple people need to get off and we have no subs left to fill their spots.

heard bogroll will fill a spot mate

Hiii likes this

Update for everyone.

We were 2-0 

i will be a sub if you give me an account

Update for everyone.

We were 2-0 

go to kav rq get people from there