Gang Wars in a Nutshell

Id like to be the first to thank all of my boys for putting in such an explicit and beautiful performance.  We fought as hard as the Free Syrian Army does for independence.  God wills it. 

A lot of us wernt in our Prime today but we managed to pull through.  I ended up DEAD AGAIN in all of the rounds but luckily my guys could pull through. 

APD easy as 123 is what i always say. In closing,  allthough some of our ifrit pushes were as deadly as a Beached Whale... Integrity wins the day. 

Daddys darlings are shit. 

Dilly Dilly 
Ds Billy

Edited by DS_Billy
Voni, Maaqs, Gregg and 21 others like this
7 hours ago, DS_Billy said:

Id like to be the first to thank all of my boys for putting in such an explicit and beautiful performance.  We fought as hard as the Free Syrian Army does for independence. 

A lot of us wernt in our Prime today but we managed to pull through.  I ended up DEAD AGAIN in all of the rounds but luckily my guys could pull through. 

APD easy as 123 is what i always say. In closing,  allthough some of our ifrit pushes were as deadly as a Beached Whale... Integrity wins the day. 

Daddys darlings are shit. 

Dilly Dilly 
Ds Billy

insane DS win today cant believe it

On 2/24/2019 at 2:35 AM, Ron Johnson said:

This shit is gold. Even though we aren’t the best, slow and steady wins the race boys. Being the turtle ain’t always bad, even when I still go into my inventory to swap out my mags during cartels.

but at least I swap them myself, and not a third-party script.

you can just hit R on your keyboard it works without 3rd party scripts :)

On 2/23/2019 at 10:33 AM, Crasher2003 said:

If we have to redo gang wars I'm disbanding and going back to Olympus - @Connor McGregor

Bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass. Seems Asylum is back to catering to those who get them $$.

On 2/23/2019 at 10:35 AM, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

Why cant asylum cater the people that are loyal to the server, not to the people that hold them hostage?

NOBODY is holding us hostage, let’s be very clear about that. We don’t reward bad behavior and anyone that says otherwise is delusional.

I will say we’ve changed some things to give people another chance, but rest assured they will not take our kindness for our weakness. At the end of the day, it’s a fucking video game. Let’s not get too caught up in split milk. 

Cheers! 

8 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

NOBODY is holding us hostage, let’s be very clear about that. We don’t reward bad behavior and anyone that says otherwise is delusional.

I will say we’ve changed some things to give people another chance, but rest assured they will not take our kindness for our weakness. At the end of the day, it’s a fucking video game. Let’s not get too caught up in split milk. 

Cheers! 

I’m on break at work so I’m gonna fuel some fire.

There was a clause in the gang wars announcement that said players cannot do gang wars if they’re banned on Asylum for any reason during that weekend.  And Wasn’t Connor Mcgregor banned for 3 days starting Thursday???

Wierd.

dont get too worked up, I’m just trolling Bada...

8 hours ago, •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE said:

I’m on break at work so I’m gonna fuel some fire.

There was a clause in the gang wars announcement that said players cannot do gang wars if they’re banned on Asylum for any reason during that weekend.  And Wasn’t Connor Mcgregor banned for 3 days starting Thursday???

Wierd.

dont get too worked up, I’m just trolling Bada...

That was the banning Admins decision. We (Clint and I) had nothing to do with that conversation, let alone give a ruling. As an Admin you’re given discretion and encouraged to use best judgement. I don’t know the circumstance surrounding the ban so I’m not going to give an opinion.