Asylum Malden Life

Thoughts on Malden Life Server?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Should Asylum Consider a Malden Life Server?

Asylum MALDEN LIFE Concept

Ever since the removal of the Tanoa server, many of us have been looking for another avenue to play on Asylum. Sure everyone knows and love the Altis Life server, but we all want more! I understand from the developers standpoint the hurdles that need to be overcome before considering a new server. We all appreciate the hard work and timeless hours y'all put into making the community continue to be great.

Below I have attached my [V1.0] concept of what the Asylum MALDEN LIFE Server could look a little like. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE SUGGESTIONS IN THIS FORUM! I am open to criticisms on what I so far was able to put together. I hope this gets the attention of the community and development team. I am very sure that BaDa, Clint, Jesse, and the rest of the team could have great potential with this idea.

LET'S NOT SHOOT IT DOWN RIGHT AWAY FORUMS! Think about it and let it sink in. Take some time and explore the map, whether it be combat style, or just driving around. The scenic views I'm sure will let you understand where I am coming from.  Lots of opportunity for real estate, greater variety of gameplay, great cartel fights (for those cartel sharks). I think there is a little something for everyone here!

Also in my... very, very, very large image are small attachments of certain locations I think are worth taking a look at.

REMEMBER MALDEN IS A FREE DLC

[VERSION 1.0]

46286383375_503dfcb20b_o.jpg

Edited by Ron Johnson
7 hours ago, Flare Chaser said:

Yea. I spent like 5 minutes looking at your map and ideas. You seem to know alot about the map so hopefully they consult you about it if they make a server 4 or 5. But lets hope they get server 1 to 3 working.

That should be number one priority and believe me when I say it, they are trying literally everything. Pain staking long night hours, trying to crack this one or multiple bugs causing the issue...

7 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

That should be number one priority and believe me when I say it, they are trying literally everything. Pain staking long night hours, trying to crack this one or multiple bugs causing the issue...

Yea. TBH have they thought that maybe it might be ddos? I play cop sometimes and when i do whenever me or fellow officers capture big bounty guys the server craps out. Along with when on civ we get into big fights. It could be coincidence but it happens way to often. I mean the servers are playable now thank Odin. Much more then a year ago.