APD IS RUTHLESS

9 hours ago, JackH said:

lmao the same guy who said ifrit skins mean that fsa hacks :fail:

Thank you JackH for reminding everyone about something I was actually right about but Im still considered a meme for that moment. Now looking back. I am glad I am that guy to make everyone laugh and have a moment to remember something for eternity even if its for the wrong reasons while everyone is too serious not worth being remembered.

Edited by SpartanOfHope
Edit
Nubis likes this
13 hours ago, massi said:

am i the only triggered that he just left that guy in restraints???? wtf are you doing

The server was restarting in less that 30 seconds and he was constantly running into our cars to blow them up, so instead of charging him and giving him a ticket, I just let him have a little timeout. At restart, he would be unrestrained and free to go blow up other peoples cars. 

9 hours ago, Jathansapus said:

The server was restarting in less that 30 seconds and he was constantly running into our cars to blow them up, so instead of charging him and giving him a ticket, I just let him have a little timeout. At restart, he would be unrestrained and free to go blow up other peoples cars. 

You really have no knowledge of what was actually going on then it seems.

I died after being let go by being shot by my own guy, and came back with a car and barely bumped them to get through the gate once, and nothing blew up.

You're just as clueless as the cops lethaling inside HQ at one minute.

Edited by Drew
JIMBO and thero like this
9 hours ago, Drew said:

You really have no knowledge of what was actually going on then it seems.

I died after being let go by being shot by my own guy, and came back with a car and barely bumped them to get through the gate once, and nothing blew up.

You're just as clueless as the cops lethaling inside HQ at one minute.

I can see why you might have been upset, but from our standing point, multiple civs rammed the locked down HQ before the restart. Seeing as the HQ was locked down, we restrained anyone trying to force entry. My question to you is this: once you were released by the APD and then shot by your own friend, why come back? It seems to only cause a disturbance/troll. Also, regardless of how lightly you are running your car into a blocked and locked down HQ, why do it in the first place? It pretty apparent that you are not allowed to be there. You are acting as if you were just driving along peacefully and the HQ was just an inconvenience in your path but nope you drove there with clear intentions to cause a problem. 

Edited by Jathansapus
Nubis likes this
20 hours ago, Jathansapus said:

I can see why you might have been upset, but from our standing point, multiple civs rammed the locked down HQ before the restart. Seeing as the HQ was locked down, we restrained anyone trying to force entry. My question to you is this: once you were released by the APD and then shot by your own friend, why come back? It seems to only cause a disturbance/troll. Also, regardless of how lightly you are running your car into a blocked and locked down HQ, why do it in the first place? It pretty apparent that you are not allowed to be there. You are acting as if you were just driving along peacefully and the HQ was just an inconvenience in your path but nope you drove there with clear intentions to cause a problem. 

I clearly understood that the HQ was on lockdown. I guess I would of never known by the cars barely blocking the front.

Why in the world would I come back to troll? All I had to do was come back and shoot some cops to delay for the 1 minute, but I guess that didn't come to mind. As said in your previous message. Coming back to CONSTANTLY blow up your vehicles. You need to be more clear of who was doing that and who was not. I mean from you telling me I'm going straight to jail and about to add Attempted Manslaughter when I was shot out my car instantly. You need to pay more attention.

It's done, but I just wanted to comment on this to clear things up. No need to make it a big deal. 

Just now, Drew said:

Possibly, but then I must of went through a lowered gate. 

Knowing Rick James and that group. He was working on moving that car before hand. :lol:

But you said we BARELY blocked the gate and that isn't the case, also there isn't just ONE car. That car was their for the whole lock down and to say that is barely blocking is insane. You knew what you were doing, so just drop it. 

Just now, Jathansapus said:

But you said we BARELY blocked the gate and that isn't the case, also there isn't just ONE car. That car was their for the whole lock down and to say that is barely blocking is insane. You knew what you were doing, so just drop it. 

I knew barely blocking wasn't the right word. I knew it would of led to this.

What was I thinking, whoops.. :thinking: