Future Update Suggestions

Asylum is looking at an upside and we all want to see great content in the future so here's some suggestions for future content.  If I leave anything out, please add some ideas

• New Money Making (everyone wants to see some good legal and illegal shit added)
  • New Map (this was hinted and implied by a post and people wanna see it)
  • Get Henry to fix or add a tow rope script (Some could tow a car to another and do double drug runs or the roleplayers can make a tow service)
  • Nato Armory (That shitty video from September released this)
  • SKINS!!! (Skins are a god awful game breaking need (Henry get back to your scripts and get Mitch on the skin train) MAKE SOME NOT IN FUCKING LOOT CRATES
  • Ifrits NEED to be cheaper.  Slightly removing the Quilin meta was good but ifrits will be underused until they go to like 50k or something just not upwards of fucking 90k
  • REMOVE SUPPLY AND DEMAND (Nobody fucking crafts and it sucks having every server with demand guns and vehicles
  • Vehicle Upgrades with Insurance.  Its a nice touch and the majority of people like it

Thats all I can think atm

page, Google™, Donald and 9 others like this
7 hours ago, Rahim said:

if nobody does it do it yourself??? it shouldn't be removed just because some people are too lazy to do it

yea im gonna waste my time to fucking craft guns so I can go buy guns.  Its a retarded system to link legal crafting with rebel guns.  I dont want to spend upto 13k for a fucking mk even with 2 turfs and arms its aids

8 hours ago, Tim-I said:

yea im gonna waste my time to fucking craft guns so I can go buy guns.  Its a retarded system to link legal crafting with rebel guns.  I dont want to spend upto 13k for a fucking mk even with 2 turfs and arms its aids

People do run guns big boy. Just cause you don't want to pay 13k for a gun doesn't mean that they have to be removed. If they where to remove it, it would be 10k all the time, no more 4k mk1s.

Why are Ifrits being nerfed in price? I mean, don't get me wrong; I would gladly take a 10k reduction or something. But I've never not pulled an Ifrit when pushing a cartel that had more than 3 people at it because of price EXCEPT for pushing tower drug when I'm alone. 

7 hours ago, Gagss said:

since the quilins and prowlers are pretty useless then reset the storage space in them to what they used to be

@Gen. Henry Arnold

this

Edited by pr0digyt
10 hours ago, Twinkie said:

People do run guns big boy. Just cause you don't want to pay 13k for a gun doesn't mean that they have to be removed. If they where to remove it, it would be 10k all the time, no more 4k mk1s.

the only time an mk is 5k is when you have 2 turfs and arms! THATS THE FUCKING INCENTIVE FOR CAPPING THOSE! Nobody wants the fucking demand system

13 hours ago, Tim-I said:

the only time an mk is 5k is when you have 2 turfs and arms! THATS THE FUCKING INCENTIVE FOR CAPPING THOSE! Nobody wants the fucking demand system

It's also a shit system when it comes to presenting the actual prices in the gun stores. They're always off.
Now, considering how many cartel bots are useless at calculating prices (because they rather skip school to fight OG arms) this change would be a blessing to the community. 

Edited by Big Fred
Russell* and Sliick like this